5 Things Women Do in the Bedroom That Really Turn Men Off (From the Stir)
If you're wondering why your romps in the sack aren't as hot as they should be, it might be something you're doing. Yep, it's not them, it's you.
I know, I know YOU'RE perfect in bed, but hey, it's still worth cross-checking your bedroom behaviors with my handy checklist. Who knows? Maybe your partner is just being nice by not saying anything.
1. The sound of silence: It's a fantastic Simon and Garfunkel song but not great in the bedroom. For one, your partner will have absolutely no idea if what he's doing is actually working for you. And for another, sounds (of the right kind) as well as talking, can be really hot.
2. Dead weight: Sex is much more fun when you're into it and actually interacting with your partner. If you're just laying there like a sack of potatoes, they're certainly not going to enjoy it and quite frankly you aren't either. Move your hips, arch your back, and get into it.
3. Woe is me: Lack of self-confidence in the bedroom can be a huge turnoff. But I'm the first to admit that after having kids, I sometimes don't feel as great about my body as I used to. So, turn off the lights, pop on some lingerie so all your bits and pieces aren't hanging out. Just don't be embarrassed about how you look.
4. Broken record: Your boring sex routine is, well, boring, and your partner knows you're just going through the motions. In fact, it might actually appear that you're just trying to get things over with. Flip that record over. Or play it backwards.
5. What not to wear: I'm all for comfy nightgowns and pajamas, but those old ratty things you're wearing aren't doing you any good. If you're not into sleeping naked, then grab a few cute two-piece camisole and short sets, or a flattering slip. They don't need to cost a lot, but you can still look sexy AND be comfortable.
What are your biggest bedroom turn-offs?