Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Am I old fashioned or is this just totally weird/awkward/inappropriate?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:44 PM
  • 387 Replies
2 moms liked this

I was talking to my step mom yesterday, she was telling me about the last time my brother & his wife came to visit with their kids. My brother said they needed my stepmom & father to watch the kids so they could go take a shower & have sex. Umm what?! Maybe I am weird but having sex in my parents house as an adult is just weird to me. Especially to come right out like that and SAY it. AND ask for them to babysit the kids so they could do it... in their shower none the less. 

Is this normal? Do people really do this sort of thing or am I the weird one here for thinking its just weird?

Would you ever have sex in your parents house & ask them to watch your kids so you could do it? 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kjsaes
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:46 PM
7 moms liked this
When I was younger I had sex in my parents house. Now I don't think I could let alone ask them to watch the kids.
Junebaby18
by Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:52 PM
3 moms liked this
If I was going to do something like that, I would ask them to watch them for a few hours so we could have some alone time, at our own house. I wouldn't go right out and tell them we were going to have sex in THEIR shower!
Shani527
by Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Well we live w the inlaws, so it does happen occassionally, but we do it in our shower lol
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 12, 2013 at 7:05 PM
20 moms liked this

That is gross gross gross no no no. Ugh people.

johnny4ever
3 weeks till school starts!
Today at 7:22 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Nov. 12, 2013 at 7:09 PM
2 moms liked this

I would never have sex in their house let alone ask them to watch the kids so we could do it...that is pretty ballzy of them!

Jennyanne322
by Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 7:11 PM
2 moms liked this
That is pretty nasty.
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 12, 2013 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I think most people did it when they were younger. My brother never lived with them so its not like he ever did it when he was younger. Which to me makes it seem even more creepy lol. I just can't see how someone could get in the mood at their parents house as an adult... 

Quoting kjsaes:

When I was younger I had sex in my parents house. Now I don't think I could let alone ask them to watch the kids.

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 12, 2013 at 7:58 PM

They live several hours apart. But yeah... in their shower is just... ugh.. 

Quoting Junebaby18:

If I was going to do something like that, I would ask them to watch them for a few hours so we could have some alone time, at our own house. I wouldn't go right out and tell them we were going to have sex in THEIR shower!

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 12, 2013 at 8:00 PM

haha... well hey at least there is that.. 

Quoting Shani527:

Well we live w the inlaws, so it does happen occassionally, but we do it in our shower lol

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 12, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Agreed. Glad to know I am not totally crazy here lol. Pretty sure my jaw hit the floor when she told me. 

Quoting goddess99:

That is gross gross gross no no no. Ugh people.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)