Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

In the middle of the night...

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:35 AM
  • 5 Replies
I am the MEANEST mom EVER!!! In the morning I feel so bad I apologize. It's like Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde going on here. When my girls get me up over and over I just want to sleep already and my kindness is nowhere to be seen. Anyone else feel this way?
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:41 AM

I'm sorry you're having night time problems, as they get older it gets better.

MaineMammax2
by Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:48 AM
The thing that makes it worse is that my oldest has a cough and it wakes her so she wakes me. I feel awful because she wants me to snuggle with her and I want to go to sleep. During the day I will snuggle anytime and enjoy it but at night...ah not so much. They are almost 7 & almost 3 and have never slept consistantly through the night yet. But it is getting better with more nights of better sleep.

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Hope she feels better soon. I'm not one for night time anything except sleep so I hear ya there.

Quoting MaineMammax2:

The thing that makes it worse is that my oldest has a cough and it wakes her so she wakes me. I feel awful because she wants me to snuggle with her and I want to go to sleep. During the day I will snuggle anytime and enjoy it but at night...ah not so much. They are almost 7 & almost 3 and have never slept consistantly through the night yet. But it is getting better with more nights of better sleep.

Quoting goddess99:

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

yup I'm with you there, I'm not very sympathetic in the middle of the night either

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Hugs...I've had this when mine were younger....it's trying sometimes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)