Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Any Weekend Plans?

johnny4ever
Hiking!
Yesterday at 10:55 AM
Posted by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 7:49 AM
  • 27 Replies

by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kageegirl
by Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Well dh has to work all day Saturday. Since we are currently sharing a vehicle I will be stuck at home with the boys. It's cold outside like really cold so we probably be stuck indoors. I'm thinking craft project, game day and finish off with a movie and popcorn night. Sunday dh has his football on all day so I'm on my own. I set the morning aside to run errands and the afternoon will be cleaning, laundry and dinner. My boys will probably watch cartton and play video games or go to a friends house.
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 8:33 AM

No plans...just general weekend around the house get ready for the next week schedule:)

johnny4ever
Hiking!
Yesterday at 10:55 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Nov. 15, 2013 at 8:40 AM

I have a House Party on Sunday!So lot so cleaning!

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I'll be helping my dd work on a project for school, Saturday there's a get together we're going to, Sunday I'm not sure yet.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:39 AM
No plans
Johnhenrysgirl
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Just going grocery shopping, pet sitting two dogs, clean and do laundry. Other than that relax with the kids and husband.

etsmom
by Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Nothing really, cleaning, laundry, domestic things. It is supposed to snow about 3 inches over the weekends and I am not familiar with winter drivers here so we are staying home. 

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 15, 2013 at 2:54 PM

My sons birthday is on Sunday but he will be with his dad. So, we will be doing something fun & he will open the last of his gifts tomorrow. Just not quite sure what we will do yet. :) 

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 2:58 PM

My husband thinks he has to work this weekend, so I just plan on cleaning and hanging around the house with the kids.

famiglia_bella
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Costco (uuggghhhh), taking the bday kids out for Szechuan, and shopping for a very specific cam for my oldest dd.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)