A cheapskate couple got out of tipping their waitress by convincing themselves that they were taking the moral high ground. Dayna Morales was left a disgusting, bigoted note about her “gay lifestyle” in lieu of a tip on a $93.55 bill.

A server at Gallop Asian Bistro in Bridgewater, New Jersey, Dayna wrote an email to the gay-friendly blog “Have a Gay Day” detailing her horrible experience. She also included a photo of the receipt, which read, “I’m sorry but I cannot tip because I don’t agree with your lifestyle & how you live your life.”

Jerks.

Dayna wrote:

NEVER in a million years did I think this would happen. Not only was it a family with two kids, but as I introduce myself and tell them my name is Dayna - the mom proceeds to look at me and say "oh I thought you were gonna say your name is Dan. You sure surprised us!"

I am THOROUGHLY offended mad pissed off and hurt that THIS is what her kids will grow up learning and that I served in the Marines to keep ignorant people like them free. Sorry lady but I don't agree with YOUR lifestyle and the way you're raising your kids but you didn't see me throwing that in your face and giving you shitty service. Keep your damn mouth shut and pray we never cross paths again.

I’m thoroughly offended too! What the heck kind of point did that couple think they were making? Do they really believe that Jesus took advantage of other people and then screwed them because He didn’t agree with their “lifestyle choices”?

More from The StirMom’s Cheap Tip Drives Angry Waitress to Do Something Crazy

It’s even more offensive learning that Dayna served in the Marines. Nothing makes me want to clean someone’s clock like insulting a member of the military, because it’s that very person that served to protect your freedom to insult him or her.

It doesn’t matter what you think of someone else’s choices -- that’s between them and their conscience, not you. And if you really do believe someone is making a bad decision, the best way to convince them that they’re right is to show them hate instead of love.

Can you think of any circumstance in which you wouldn't leave a tip?