Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trust....

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:48 AM
  • 10 Replies

I have had Trust issues in the past with my Mom.Always like clock-work BAM!She does something again almost on the same lines.My son has started to see a Therapist.He has had High-Anxiety since starting 4th grade.Plus his School Therapist thinks he has some symptoms of ADHD.Anyways,this is the last time EVER I will confide in her.She CAN'T keep her mouth shout!I am serious!She has lost several good friends because of it!And she is all DRAMA!Yesterday I ran into my Aunt whom I barely have a relationship with for the same reasons as my Mom.She says I hear Daniel is going to a crazy doctor now.I just can't trust anybody I tell Ya!My Aunt is a bigger gossip then my Mom!Bam!I get on FB and I have messages from 2 cousins wanting to know what kind of crazy my son is!My DH & I are both prviate type of people.From now on I will think twice about telling her anything!FYI:When my son was almost 3 Mom & my aunt let Daniel into the Walmart parking lot alone....some things never leave your mind!Thanks for listening!

by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heather77g
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Wow that's horrible. I am sorry that you have that type of relationship with your Mom and family. I would be extremely upset as well. I wish I knew how to help you correct it, but that seems to be the type of person your Mom and Aunt are.

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 17, 2013 at 12:06 PM

That's too bad. I agree with never telling them anything again. smh some people...

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:15 PM
That's horrible. I wouldn't tell them anything anymore.
Kay300
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Right now its more important to focus 100% on your son, anxiety is a horrible thing, a med may really help him....  make sure there aren't some type of serious issue's going on at the school, class room, teacher, bully, etc....   ---- and make sure your home life, is as peaceful and a sanctuary for him....  to reduce stress.... He's to young.... for all of this...  

lullaby572
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 4:01 PM

I have that same mother right there. Guh. Hugs.

nuts4scouts
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 4:20 PM

BAM! Enough drama to go around.

Calm down and focus on your son.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Nov. 17, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Quoting Kay300:

Right now its more important to focus 100% on your son, anxiety is a horrible thing, a med may really help him....  make sure there aren't some type of serious issue's going on at the school, class room, teacher, bully, etc....   ---- and make sure your home life, is as peaceful and a sanctuary for him....  to reduce stress.... He's to young.... for all of this...  

Thank You so much!!!!

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Nov. 17, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Quoting lullaby572:

I have that same mother right there. Guh. Hugs.

I am sorry...hugs

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Ugh.. I would keep my distance. You don't need the extra stress.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Yes, just know you can't confide in her anymore. I hope the doctor is able to help your son. hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)