Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Weekend Plans!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 6:23 AM
Replies (11-16):
BamaMom0810
by New Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 4:29 PM
No plans here
Kitty_Myrick
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I have to hull a turkey from Tucson to Phoenix and pretend to like people I don't. You know typical holiday stuff, jut early because of Mother in law and younger sister in laws jobs.

pumpkin pie

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Nov. 22, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Quoting Kitty_Myrick:

I have to hull a turkey from Tucson to Phoenix and pretend to like people I don't. You know typical holiday stuff, jut early because of Mother in law and younger sister in laws jobs.

pumpkin pie

Love that comment about pretending to like people you don't!lol

WesternNYmom
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:07 PM

My daughter has her dance lessons tomorrow afternoon. While she is at dance, I will be going to the grocery store to pick up some items for later in the week.  Tomorrow night, both of my kids will be participating in our town's annual "Light up the Boulevard Parade".  Our town holds a 5k "santa run", and parade, and then they have a tree lighting ceremony afterwards. Also, the stores and eateries turn on their Christmas lights to ring in the start of the Holiday season. The event is usually held after Thanksgiving, but this year it is before due to Thanksgiving being late this year.  My daughter will be marching with her Girl Scout troop, and my son will be marching with his Cub Scout pack.  I am going to drop them of at their designated meeting locations, and meet them at the end of the parade  route near the town Hall. My husband is out of town until Sunday, and I can't be with both of them. So I won't be marching this year to be fair.

Sunday, I am attending a baby shower for my husband's cousin's so. Afterwards, my son's Cub scout pack is having their annual Thanksgiving dinner.  I have to bake 4 dozen cookies for the event. Guess where I will be all night Saturday?

precious54
by Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:57 PM

trying to stay warm

mrsjksimmons
by Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Sounds good to me. Our plans are doing nothing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)