Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Superintendent of Schools Phone Call...

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:05 PM
  • 3 Replies

So just received a phone call from the Superintendent of Schools in my city; a message to all parents with school age children alerting us that there was an incident this morning involving a man in a white van who tried to get a child, standing at a bus stop, into his van with him. O= The child refused and alerted the school and now they're looking out for him. 

I hate people...Now I'll be looking around today for a suspicious looking white van...looks like I'll need a talk with my son after I pick him up from school

bouncing momcowgirltattoodrinking beer

by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

We are alerted to stranger danger also....scary world we live in now.

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Scary stuff!

CampClan
by Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Happens all over the country. I live in Ohio & about a month ago my DDs' school (they attend the same middle school) sent a letter saying a 10yo 5th grader was the victim of an attempt at an abduction. She was actually on the phone with her mom at the time on her way from the bus stop after school. Within an hour the guy was arrested. The local news showed his sentencing & the judge told him if he was ever found near another school in the county then he was going to be arrested on the spot. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)