Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so sick of seeing her face!

Posted by   + Show Post

Everywhere I turn, I see Miley Cyrus. On TV, the internet, magazine covers, tabloids. I can't go buy a gallon of milk at the grocery store without seeing her face.

Dont get me wrong, I don't dislike Miley, actually I have no opinion of her, I am just tired of seeing her plastered everywhere..lol

Any celebrity you are sick of seeing everytime you turn on the TV or log on the internet?

by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Replies (31-37):
wickedstepjenn
by Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 12:40 AM
I turn the channel quick when I see anything about them. All stuck up snots imo.

Quoting Mom4040:

Every single Kardashian

RitaTequila531
by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Kanye,
Any Kardashian,
Miley esp
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deboramomof2
by Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Im sick of seeing and hearing about the kardashians....i hate that family soooo much....they are so annoying ...and plain stupid ...i dont know how people like them
celestegood
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 7:25 AM
And I will add I'm tired of hearing about anyone famous, pretty much-unless they are doing something positive in the world.

Quoting deboramomof2:

Im sick of seeing and hearing about the kardashians....i hate that family soooo much....they are so annoying ...and plain stupid ...i dont know how people like them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwcw89
by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Soo stealing that pic

Quoting kysmama08:

Oh I agree. Kim and Kanye too lol

LAXmom21
by Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Kim and Kanye
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deboramomof2
by Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Exactly lol

Quoting celestegood:

And I will add I'm tired of hearing about anyone famous, pretty much-unless they are doing something positive in the world.

Quoting deboramomof2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)