Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Almost fell earlier, 15 weeks pregnant??

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:39 PM
  • 6 Replies

Im 15 weeks 3 days pregnant, and I slipped earlier, but caught myself before I hit the ground. The main impact was on my side, but I'm getting back spasms. I called my doctor and they told me to just monitor my symptoms and to come in if I have any severe pain or bleeding. Should baby be fine from my fall? I have no bleeding, just a back ache and back spasms. Anybody else fall during their pregnancy?

by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sparkles9009
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:40 PM
I fell right on my belly while pregnant... I don't remember how far along I was... DS was fine but I didn't have them check on him...
mommieof38829
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:41 PM
I fell down the stairs in our house when I was maybe 10 weeks pregnant and I have a happy healthy 19 month old boy
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Nov. 23, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Never had fallen while pregnant

MizzSuzy
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 2:23 PM
When i was like 13 Weeks pregnant i fell on my stairs at my home i landed really hard on my bottom but nothing happened. I have a healthy 2 year old girl
RitaTequila531
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Never, I was super super careful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I bet your fine but you know to watch for anything unsusual like they said. I was a little less far along with my first pregnancy when i slipped on some ice on our porch step, I fell on my side and leg but more on my back. I was fine. I didn't freak out about it. I watched for any signs of anything wrong. Now she is 5 yrs old and a thorn in my foot at times but i love that little girl so much.lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)