Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What would you do if you had to do something just for you?

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:32 AM
  • 147 Replies
As a mom, I tend to do things that benefit others-from my errands, to the things I buy. I do try to take care of myself, and get time alone-but if you knew you HAD to do something that was just for you, what would that be?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
celestegood
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Right now, I would go get a coffee-alone! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmykiddo07
by Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Monday I am going to see Catching Fire, then getting a mani/pedi. I used to get them done regularly but haven't gone in awhile.

luvmybug
by Amanda on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:35 AM
I'm alone too much. :( so I do things on my own all the time. I actually like company. :)
celestegood
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:39 AM
You go momma! Have fun! That all sounds like lots of fun!

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Monday I am going to see Catching Fire, then getting a mani/pedi. I used to get them done regularly but haven't gone in awhile.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:40 AM
I'm sorry. That's sad that you're alone too much. Do you ever spoil yourself? I wrote what I wrote because we have two littles at home still, and I am a stay at home mom.

Quoting luvmybug:

I'm alone too much. :( so I do things on my own all the time. I actually like company. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:41 AM

I would get my hair done.

luvmybug
by Amanda on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Quoting celestegood:

I'm sorry. That's sad that you're alone too much. Do you ever spoil yourself? I wrote what I wrote because we have two littles at home still, and I am a stay at home mom.

Quoting luvmybug:I'm alone too much. :( so I do things on my own all the time. I actually like company. :)

Oh, I do things for myself all the time. It just gets boring after a while with no one there, ya know?
celestegood
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:44 AM
Yeah, I do understand. It would get boring, if there was nobody there to enjoy it with you.

Quoting luvmybug:

Quoting celestegood:

Quoting luvmybug:I'm alone too much. :( so I do things on my own all the time. I actually like company. :)

Oh, I do things for myself all the time. It just gets boring after a while with no one there, ya know?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmybug
by Amanda on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Quoting celestegood:

Yeah, I do understand. It would get boring, if there was nobody there to enjoy it with you.

Quoting luvmybug:
Quoting celestegood:I'm sorry. That's sad that you're alone too much. Do you ever spoil yourself? I wrote what I wrote because we have two littles at home still, and I am a stay at home mom.

Trust me, it does. Dd goes to school an hour away from me, where her father lives. So weekdays, it's just me. And SO works normally from 3 til 11. And then he trades all night. So it is just me by my lonesome the majority of the time. *sigh*
RunningMommaof2
by Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:49 AM
I would seriously have a spa day. Not just to relax, but because my hair, skin, and nails need some work! Putting money into things like that is something I had to sacrifice when decided to become a SAHM.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN