Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

If you have life insurance, please read--I need help! Thanks!

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:51 AM
  • 8 Replies
OK--so there are TONS and TONS of life insurance companies out there. I have looked at what seems like a million of them! I would like to know how you decided on the company you are with. Also, anyone who has received money thru a life insurance policy--was it smooth? Did they attempt to not have to pay? Any info you great gals can give me would be greatly appreciated!! :)
by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MaineMammax2
by Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 12:04 PM
We chose our insurance company because we had house and auto through them and you get discount for bundle life,auto, home.
marcela8021
by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I do have several policies, I am licensed to sell life insurance. I can definitely help you with any questions you might have so you can make an informed decission. 

If you have specific questions PM me and I'll be happy to connect and help in any way I can! 

Marcela 

Quoting Allebas:

OK--so there are TONS and TONS of life insurance companies out there. I have looked at what seems like a million of them! I would like to know how you decided on the company you are with. Also, anyone who has received money thru a life insurance policy--was it smooth? Did they attempt to not have to pay? Any info you great gals can give me would be greatly appreciated!! :)

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 24, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Here's a BUMP for you. We don't have life insurance.

clairewait
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 9:41 PM

We have USAA.

We have all our insurance (not health) and bank accounts through them. They have great deals, great customer service. For us it was just easiest and economic to keep everything together.

Claire Wait

My blog: TheUnderToad.com

SheciaBaby
by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 9:43 PM
I have state farm because I have auto wit them .. So it was one bill. And I always pay my car insurance so I knew I wouldn't let it slip away
Spoiled_Blonde
by Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 12:51 AM
My dad had Primerica. I have to say they are one of the best companies I have seen and dealt with. When my dad passed away I just called and the rep took care of it all from there no hassles or anything. Dh and I also have primerica. I used to sell life insurance all I have to say is DO NOT get whole life! Get term life. :) good luck!
jett286
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 12:54 AM

My life insurance is through State Farm where we have all our insurance through and my Dh's life insurance is through a different company where a financial planner we trusted helped us figure out what we needed for life insurance and disability insurance....Haven't had to try to claim on a life policy yet..

johnny4ever
Yesterday at 5:59 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:34 AM

We have Gerber Life for our son

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN