Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What if they never come back?!

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:57 AM
  • 102 Replies
1 mom liked this
This is what I think whenever my husband does errands with our daughters and I don't go with them. I waved to them and think what if this is the last time I see them?!?! For some reason I think if I'm with them nothing bad will happen or that we will all be together if the big bad awful does happen. Anyone else think about the things that are not in our control?
by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cupcake_mom
by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 12:05 PM
2 moms liked this
Hun you need to go see someone about your anxiety. I am the same way that's why I'm telling you this
mygirls53
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM
3 moms liked this
Yes I do when my kids are not with me im always thinking what if
MaineMammax2
by Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Had a lot of family die in car accidents just running to the store for milk, going to pick up kids at sports practice, drunk driver kills them. I think it's only natural to worry. Thankfully it doesn't rule my life. I realize my mortality and the preciousness of life and how fleeting it is.

Quoting cupcake_mom:

Hun you need to go see someone about your anxiety. I am the same way that's why I'm telling you this

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 24, 2013 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I do think what if but I try not to dwell on it. I am relieved though when everyone gets back home.

MaineMammax2
by Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Exactly!

Quoting goddess99:

I do think what if but I try not to dwell on it. I am relieved though when everyone gets back home.

Oksana560
by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 3:44 PM
3 moms liked this

I do! When I go to work and my hubby stays home to watch them, I worry. Because he has a at home job and it worries me than he's busy on the phone or they had to run to the store and got an accident. But it is best to just thank God that we are living and breathing and try to enjoy life as much with them. 

MaineMammax2
by Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Yes!

Quoting Oksana560:

I do! When I go to work and my hubby stays home to watch them, I worry. Because he has a at home job and it worries me than he's busy on the phone or they had to run to the store and got an accident. But it is best to just thank God that we are living and breathing and try to enjoy life as much with them. 

britmichele
by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 4:09 PM
3 moms liked this
Yes ma'am! This mama is a control freak :(
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 24, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Agreed!

Quoting goddess99:

NeonGirl9583
by Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I worry about my like that! :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN