Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Are you Black Friday shopping?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 3:56 PM
  • 88 Replies

If so where are you planning to shop at? 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cupcake_mom
by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this
No way! Nothing in the world is worth the stress and loss of sleep that people endure. I dont care what the price is. I have worked retail on black Friday and have seen some crazy people fight over something that will be fazed out in the next few months
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 24, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Nope, we are done shopping =)

coliemamiof2
by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Gonna go to the dollar store...getting things for goody bags - so whatever they still have :) I'm not stressing over it & we prob won't leave until afternoon.
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 24, 2013 at 4:14 PM

I used to work retail as well. I still think Black Friday is fun. Some people are crazy intense over deals though! I've found if you go a few hours after the rush the store is mostly dead and you can still find some deals. 

Quoting cupcake_mom:

No way! Nothing in the world is worth the stress and loss of sleep that people endure. I dont care what the price is. I have worked retail on black Friday and have seen some crazy people fight over something that will be fazed out in the next few months

tardiskitty
by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 4:14 PM
2 moms liked this
No way. It's not worth it to me.
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 24, 2013 at 4:16 PM

We are done minus some Disney Infinity figures, Sam is braving the store alone this year lol. What he wants is not on sale until 5am at Toys R Us this year and since they open the night before I'm hopeful that it won't be too crazy for him to deal with. 

Quoting goddess99:

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 24, 2013 at 4:18 PM
2 moms liked this

If you have a CVS by you they have some great deals this week. They had Hersheys bags of candy $3.99 buy one get one free. Plus a $2.50 off 2 bags coupon on their website & there is a printable coupon on coupons.com for $1.10 off 2 bags. So I paid 39 cents total for two bags of candy! Will make for nice stocking fillers. :)

Quoting coliemamiof2:

Gonna go to the dollar store...getting things for goody bags - so whatever they still have :) I'm not stressing over it & we prob won't leave until afternoon.

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 24, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Love it! Good luck to him!! lol

Quoting splatz:

We are done minus some Disney Infinity figures, Sam is braving the store alone this year lol. What he wants is not on sale until 5am at Toys R Us this year and since they open the night before I'm hopeful that it won't be too crazy for him to deal with. 

Quoting goddess99:

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 4:54 PM

I used to work retail management for years and years. I love Black Friday. I will be out and about. I start about 10pm and go until around 5am only because I have to be at work at 6am...lol

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 24, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Nope. I will be working.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN