Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Genie Bra

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:29 AM
  • 13 Replies

Ok.I seen they will be on sale at Walmart for $5!They are usually $20.Has anybody ever gotten one?

http://www.geniebra.com/?gclid=CKjMz7P3_7oCFYUWMgodHAwAdA

by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Well I don't wear them cause I'm huge but my dd likes them.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:47 AM

Quoting goddess99:

I am a 38DD and my underwire has been killing me...blah!Just want a break from the wire bra

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:51 AM

I haven't worn a wire bra in years. After I had my dd I went to a bra shop where they fit you and the owner told me that underwire bras aren't necessary so I never bought one again and that was when I was at my absolute biggest bra size 52J. Thankfully I'm not that huge anymore, I just try to find a nice bra that fits. Lately those have been coming from JCPenneys.

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting goddess99:

I am a 38DD and my underwire has been killing me...blah!Just want a break from the wire bra

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Quoting goddess99:

I haven't worn a wire bra in years. After I had my dd I went to a bra shop where they fit you and the owner told me that underwire bras aren't necessary so I never bought one again and that was when I was at my absolute biggest bra size 52J. Thankfully I'm not that huge anymore, I just try to find a nice bra that fits. Lately those have been coming from JCPenneys.

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting goddess99:

What brand do you get?

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Idk what brand they are, I just keep trying on until one fits lol. The brand I do like is Goddess but I don't believe Penneys sell them. That's the brand I buy at the bra store but it's expensive there, haven't been there in a while.

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting goddess99:

What brand do you get?

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Quoting goddess99:

Idk what brand they are, I just keep trying on until one fits lol. The brand I do like is Goddess but I don't believe Penneys sell them. That's the brand I buy at the bra store but it's expensive there, haven't been there in a while.

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting goddess99:

What brand do you get?

That is part of your screen name!lol

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I know, I also only wear Goddess perfume and Goddess was my nickname when I was a bartender lol.

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting goddess99:

What brand do you get?

That is part of your screen name!lol

PinkButterfly66
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Nope, I don't want a bra that I have to pull over my head to put on.  I like the "Barely There brand" though.

thatgirl70
by Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 4 pairs, I love them.

victoria1971
by Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:31 PM
I have 4 of them also and love them. There not very pretty and the pads get messed up when you watch them and have to put them back in but they are very comfy. $5 is a bargin.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)