Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do your children have a 'lovey'?

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:05 AM
  • 35 Replies

Did or do your children have a 'lovey' or comfort item that they absolutely must have? 

What is it and who gave it to them?

by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CorpCityGrl
by Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Yes!  It is a little stuffed pig she calls JellyCat.  It was a present from my baby shower and I have no idea who gave it to her.  She takes it almost everywhere!

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Yes, a pink blanket she got as a baby from me.

sburger315
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:18 AM
My son does not but my daughter has a soft, pink blanket that she MUST have to sleep with and she will carry it all over around the house. She isn't attached to it to the point where she has to take it out of the house with her or anything though.
Reina13
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Aww, so sweet. How old is she?

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Yes!  It is a little stuffed pig she calls JellyCat.  It was a present from my baby shower and I have no idea who gave it to her.  She takes it almost everywhere!

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:03 AM

My nephew has a blanket like that. Has to sleep with it and have it around, but doesn't need to take it out of the house. 

Quoting sburger315:

My son does not but my daughter has a soft, pink blanket that she MUST have to sleep with and she will carry it all over around the house. She isn't attached to it to the point where she has to take it out of the house with her or anything though.

pokemongirl0191
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:09 AM
My dd has a stuffed piglet that so's mom bought her when she was born. She has to sleep with it every night.
CorpCityGrl
by Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 12:06 PM

She's 3 and my brother thinks that this stuffed animal will be her "Woody."  She even puts him in her bag when she leaves the house and tell him she loves him sooooo much.  It's cute.

Quoting Reina13:

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Ack!! That is so so cute. I hope it becomes her Woody. Every little kid needs a Woody!

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

She's 3 and my brother thinks that this stuffed animal will be her "Woody."  She even puts him in her bag when she leaves the house and tell him she loves him sooooo much.  It's cute.

Quoting Reina13:

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

CorpCityGrl
by Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 12:18 PM

That's what I say.  I don't really mind because she DOES leave him at home.  When she's feeling down or sick though, she looks for him.  For her, just knowing he's nearby is enough.  The thing looks like it's been around for 20 years though!

Quoting Reina13:

Ack!! That is so so cute. I hope it becomes her Woody. Every little kid needs a Woody!

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Quoting Reina13:

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

ADBmom
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 12:48 PM

my child doesn't have a lovey... but at bed time that's what he calls his stuffed animals.  he must carry around his disney pixar cars though.  in a box.  and it's super loud.  he says 'where are my cars?' when he doesnt have them close.  is that a lovey?? lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN