Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat! What Are YOU Doing Right Now?

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:25 AM
  • 157 Replies

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing right now?

Let's chat!

cornucopia

by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Good Tuesday Morning ladies!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Good Morning!! I'm not doing anything today. So excited for the 3 days off of school. Going to help my dd finish up a big social studies project, going to bake a cake and make a pasta salad tomorrow for the Thanksgiving we're going to. Hoping to get the tree up within the next few days. That's about it.

poshkat
by Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Sitting on my ass. Trying to avoid cleaning.
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Good Morning!!

I am excited!! Mike will be headed home today!! =) =) He'll leave this afternoon, stop at my parents for supper and a rest, then head here, he'll be here sometime tomorrow afternoon!! =) =)

So today I'll be cleaning, doing the dreaded laundry and calling for a doctor appointment for my finger, I hurt it Friday bowling. I'm not planning on going anywhere today, it's just too cold.

I'm also looking forward to my daughter having 5 days off. 

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:46 AM

I do that daily... =)

Quoting poshkat:

peachesforme
by Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I'm sitting in the hospital with my 5 yr old. she got burned Nov. 3 and is due for more surgery today at 11. her legs aren't healing well after grafts and she has an infection, so here we are. 

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Our Christmas will be going up this weekend too, but first the rest of the Halloween stuff needs to come down. =)

Quoting goddess99:

Good Morning!! I'm not doing anything today. So excited for the 3 days off of school. Going to help my dd finish up a big social studies project, going to bake a cake and make a pasta salad tomorrow for the Thanksgiving we're going to. Hoping to get the tree up within the next few days. That's about it.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Okay, that 'Im not doing anything' actually sounds like a lot..lol

Where are you going for Thanksgiving? I am hosting, so I will be working and cooking! GOOD TIMES..lol

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Me too!

Quoting poshkat:

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Move over because that is exactly what I want to be doing. Unfortunately I can't since my guests are arriving tomorrow evening. Live with Kelly and Michael is much more appealing than cleaning the bathroom.

Quoting poshkat:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)