Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What are you up to today?

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 8:22 AM
  • 85 Replies

Any fun plans for the weekend?

have a nice day

by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amberNewman0213
by Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Hubs is out black Friday Christmas shopping. When he gets home we are cuddling up and resting up from being gone all day yesterday
Maries_Mom23
by Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM

We (DH, myself and our girls who are 10 and 6) are leaving soon for the mall!  I only do shopping today for our girls boots and coats super cheap and anything else I can find!

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 29, 2013 at 8:26 AM

We are going grocery shopping today and working on decorating the tree. I want to finish up the tree by Saturday so we can do our Christmas photo and put our advents bags on it since that starts Sunday.

shopping

Oh and we're doing a Star Wars marathon this weekend =D

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 29, 2013 at 8:27 AM

What is he on the hunt for?

Quoting amberNewman0213:

Hubs is out black Friday Christmas shopping. When he gets home we are cuddling up and resting up from being gone all day yesterday

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 29, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Have fun shopping! Hope you score some really cute boots and coats.

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

We (DH, myself and our girls who are 10 and 6) are leaving soon for the mall!  I only do shopping today for our girls boots and coats super cheap and anything else I can find!

holding cloth bag

amberNewman0213
by Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:11 AM
A laptop for me. And Christmas for the little ones. And of course auburn gear for the iron bowl this sat!

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting amberNewman0213:

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Oooh good stuff, hope you score a great laptop =)

Quoting amberNewman0213:

A laptop for me. And Christmas for the little ones. And of course auburn gear for the iron bowl this sat!

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting amberNewman0213:

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Good morning!

We are suppose to be packing stuff for my husband to take back to Nebraska, we went and picked up the trailer already. Neither one of us is very energetic this morning. =)

Other than that, not much going on this weekend. Mike is leaving around midnight Sunday and Keeley and I will be doing some bowling practice I think. (Depends on how my finger feels, it may just be Keeley practicing.)

amberNewman0213
by Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:17 AM
I'm sure he will. I just looked online and printed out the wishlist and he drove about an hour away to Knox and severville to get it for me since I'm 28 weeks along and didn't want to go.

Quoting goddess99:

Oooh good stuff, hope you score a great laptop =)

Quoting amberNewman0213:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting amberNewman0213:

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:22 AM

aww well I take it Thanksgiving was um eventful *giggles. I'm so happy he got to be home for a while =) Enjoy the rest of your time together!

Quoting DanaG70:

Good morning!

We are suppose to be packing stuff for my husband to take back to Nebraska, we went and picked up the trailer already. Neither one of us is very energetic this morning. =)

Other than that, not much going on this weekend. Mike is leaving around midnight Sunday and Keeley and I will be doing some bowling practice I think. (Depends on how my finger feels, it may just be Keeley practicing.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)