Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you have a fur baby?

Posted by   + Show Post

What kind of pets do you have in your home? I would love to see some pics :)

This is my cat. His name is Nick and he is approx 6 months old. He is sweet but very very hyper!

by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Replies (101-110):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Your welcome!

Quoting bozobean:

Thank you. :o)

Quoting Janet: Beautiful!

Quoting bozobean:

This is our Angelo.

JTE11
by Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Your cat is beautiful! I have four cats, used to have a dog as well but just the cats right now.

The last pic is a weird one, she's hugging the fence that goes around the wood stove, lol. She parks herself there every day in the winter.

Ginnygurl97
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Merlin definitely loves her, and would be heartbroken w out her lol. But I think Sadie tolerates him more than anything. He always instigates the play and he's the one who goes and lays by her. He has brought out a more playful side of her though. :-)

Quoting Janet: You can see they love each other.

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Mobile Photo

Merlin is my Siberian Husky puppy we've had since he was 8 weeks, and He just turned 8 mos and is much bigger than in this pic taken about 3 mos ago. But it's the only one on my phone I have of both.

And Sadie is our Australian Shepherd. She's about 5yrs old. We got her back in February.
Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 2:26 PM

I have that in my house too.  Lol

Quoting Ginnygurl97: Merlin definitely loves her, and would be heartbroken w out her lol. But I think Sadie tolerates him more than anything. He always instigates the play and he's the one who goes and lays by her. He has brought out a more playful side of her though. :-)

Quoting Janet: You can see they love each other.

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Mobile Photo

Merlin is my Siberian Husky puppy we've had since he was 8 weeks, and He just turned 8 mos and is much bigger than in this pic taken about 3 mos ago. But it's the only one on my phone I have of both.

And Sadie is our Australian Shepherd. She's about 5yrs old. We got her back in February.

PinkButterfly66
by Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Ooo so cute!!  Has he climbed the drapes yet?  How about the christmas tree?

EarlGrayHot
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Reminds me of our youngest furry baby.  two summers ago I leaned out into our backyard one night and tho0ught I heard meowing.  A tiny kitten shot across the yard but wouldn't come to us.  After a day or two we started discussing capturing and taming him so he could have a good home somewhere.  My dear husband could see this coming a mile away I know but I managed to trap and bring the little guy inside where, to our surprise, he was not wild at all but ran into my arms and cuddlled and fell asleep.  He was way too small and should never have been outside alone at that age.  Now about a year and a half, he has lost some of the wildness but he's still hyper and drives the three elderly cats nuts at times.  Wihout a mom and littermates to learn to play properly he does need s firm hand (by which i mean he gets water spritzed if he's too rambunctious) and he does know "gentle" but hopefully, with time he'sll settle down.

Kristal_25
by Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Mobile Photo

Lira
Kristal_25
by Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Mobile Photo

Jezzie
Kristal_25
by Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Mobile Photo

My Chevy boy.

And yes all 3 of my dogs are pitbulls and I wouldn't trade them for anything!
Kristal_25
by Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Mobile Photo

Here's a better pic of my jezzie girl.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN