Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you have a fur baby?

Posted by   + Show Post

What kind of pets do you have in your home? I would love to see some pics :)

This is my cat. His name is Nick and he is approx 6 months old. He is sweet but very very hyper!

by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Replies (111-120):
Kristal_25
by Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Mobile Photo

Jezzie and Chevy
Kristal_25
by Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Mobile Photo

Lira and jezzie
Ginnygurl97
by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 1:23 AM
What breeds do you have? It's funny w them because she was dominate over him, and then I swear overnight Merlin sprouted a few inches. Now he's about 4" taller than her, and weighs 15lbs more than her. So now the roles have switched. And he's only going to get bigger too!

Quoting Janet:

I have that in my house too.  Lol

Quoting Ginnygurl97: Merlin definitely loves her, and would be heartbroken w out her lol. But I think Sadie tolerates him more than anything. He always instigates the play and he's the one who goes and lays by her. He has brought out a more playful side of her though. :-)

Quoting Janet: You can see they love each other.

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Mobile Photo

Merlin is my Siberian Husky puppy we've had since he was 8 weeks, and He just turned 8 mos and is much bigger than in this pic taken about 3 mos ago. But it's the only one on my phone I have of both.

And Sadie is our Australian Shepherd. She's about 5yrs old. We got her back in February.

Kristal_25
by Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Mobile Photo

Lira and Chevy
luvnature
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 6:52 AM

2 cats. Sugar or as we like to call him "Sir Puddin". He is 11 yrs old. We adopted him as a stray when he was around 2 months old.

Cesar or as we call him "Baby or Cutie". He is 8 yrs old and he was dropped off at the end of our driveway shortly after his eyes had opened, so about 3 weeks old. He had been starved because we could see his ribs right through his fur. We tried to feed him kitten soft food, but the little goof went immediatly to the big cat dishes and started eating it. So we just let him eat the regular cat food. I was not ready to fight with a cat over which food he liked lol. 

Sugar

Cesar

celestegood
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 7:48 AM
No pics on this phone of my two kitties! I have two cats, black and white-and a cute bunny.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I have a Pit Bull and a Beagle- Jack Russel Terrier mix, and a American Stafford-shire Terrier. The two I was telling you about is the Pit Bull and the Beagle mix. They are so cute together!

Quoting Ginnygurl97: What breeds do you have? It's funny w them because she was dominate over him, and then I swear overnight Merlin sprouted a few inches. Now he's about 4" taller than her, and weighs 15lbs more than her. So now the roles have switched. And he's only going to get bigger too!

Quoting Janet:

I have that in my house too.  Lol

Quoting Ginnygurl97: Merlin definitely loves her, and would be heartbroken w out her lol. But I think Sadie tolerates him more than anything. He always instigates the play and he's the one who goes and lays by her. He has brought out a more playful side of her though. :-)

Quoting Janet: You can see they love each other.

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Mobile Photo

Merlin is my Siberian Husky puppy we've had since he was 8 weeks, and He just turned 8 mos and is much bigger than in this pic taken about 3 mos ago. But it's the only one on my phone I have of both.

And Sadie is our Australian Shepherd. She's about 5yrs old. We got her back in February.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Love this one. My favorite breed!

Quoting Kristal_25:

Mobile Photo

Lira and Chevy

Kristal_25
by Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! Mine, too! Definitely love my babies.

Quoting Janet:

Love this one. My favorite breed!

Quoting Kristal_25:

Mobile Photo

Lira and Chevy

Xansmomma1112
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 2:02 PM

This is my American Bulldog/Pit Mix Scrunch, with my DS.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)