Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you have a fur baby?

Posted by   + Show Post

What kind of pets do you have in your home? I would love to see some pics :)

This is my cat. His name is Nick and he is approx 6 months old. He is sweet but very very hyper!

by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Replies (121-127):
BubbiesMomma
by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 2:39 AM

Mobile Photo

this is Tuna, he was my "adopted" baby in Singapore when we lived there. I miss that baby and my other one, baby girl. I dont have a pic of her on this phone:(
Neko_Nightstar
by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 2:54 AM

Aw! It's vacuum lint! Seriously, I would be afraid to have one that small. My poodle was tiny when I got her and I broke her leg before I had even had her a week. I carried her around everywhere. Tinsel's a cute name too. My poodle was named after a demon on Charmed.

Quoting BraydensMama163: Thank you! I'm so excited to bring her home. She has a Christmas dress to wear when the kids see her for the first time

Quoting Orange_Crush:

Oh my gosh too cute!!!

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Mobile Photo

This is tinsel. She isn't ready to come home with us yet but will be Christmas eve :)

famiglia_bella
by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 3:00 AM

He's soooo adorable!  Is he super tiny?  I have a kitty, her name is Bruce.  LOL.  She looks like she has the Batman mask on.  And we have three Yorkies, mamma, papa, and son Ernie.

My Bruce has MEGA attitude.  She runs the show 'round here. She's 6 months old and over 8lbs.

rmfanfgljf
by New Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 3:02 AM

This is Rockey and Canelo in their soon to be "back yard".

This is Ghost with my middle baby.

and this here is a stray that showed up at our property about a month ago and hasn't left yet, so if she is still there when we move she will be taken care of and given a name, she is just too sweet. The dogs love to chase her but they haven't scared her off yet, so I think she may be there to stay.

Ginnygurl97
by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 8:13 AM
:-) these 2 are new additions. My best friend of 15yrs, my beautiful red/white East Siberian Laika Ginger, passed last November 29 :-( my screen name is for her. Always called her Ginny girl, and she was born in 1997. I miss her more than anything. That dog was my daughter. I don't care what people say. But about 2 years ago now, we had to let our red nose piti-full :-) that's what I call them lol, go live w our friend an hour away that has a bunch of property because we had to move into an apartment. And there was no hiding Reagan. And I'm a veterinary technician. But I couldn't fake his paperwork. One look, and it's like, yeah I don't think son:-( but he has several acres to run now and we see him every week. I miss him too :-( but Sadie came to us as a fluke. DFs friend wanted to get rid of her because she hurt her back and couldn't do disc dog anymore. So he got another one. It was supposed to be temporary. It was only a few months after Ginny passed. But here we are, 9 months later....... Lol. And my little Merlin. Oh my goodness. He and my 11 month old are inseparable best friends. No joke. Merlin just turned 8 months and is a decent sized dog, but he still gets in the playpen w Thomas lol. Where one is the other is. And if he doesn't know you, don't you touch that baby or try to get in between the two. He doesn't like not knowing where his little boy is at all times lol

Quoting Janet:

I have a Pit Bull and a Beagle- Jack Russel Terrier mix, and a American Stafford-shire Terrier. The two I was telling you about is the Pit Bull and the Beagle mix. They are so cute together!

Quoting Ginnygurl97: What breeds do you have? It's funny w them because she was dominate over him, and then I swear overnight Merlin sprouted a few inches. Now he's about 4" taller than her, and weighs 15lbs more than her. So now the roles have switched. And he's only going to get bigger too!

Quoting Janet:

I have that in my house too.  Lol

Quoting Ginnygurl97: Merlin definitely loves her, and would be heartbroken w out her lol. But I think Sadie tolerates him more than anything. He always instigates the play and he's the one who goes and lays by her. He has brought out a more playful side of her though. :-)

Quoting Janet: You can see they love each other.

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Mobile Photo

Merlin is my Siberian Husky puppy we've had since he was 8 weeks, and He just turned 8 mos and is much bigger than in this pic taken about 3 mos ago. But it's the only one on my phone I have of both.

And Sadie is our Australian Shepherd. She's about 5yrs old. We got her back in February.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Love how he still gets in the playpen. Lol

Quoting Ginnygurl97: :-) these 2 are new additions. My best friend of 15yrs, my beautiful red/white East Siberian Laika Ginger, passed last November 29 :-( my screen name is for her. Always called her Ginny girl, and she was born in 1997. I miss her more than anything. That dog was my daughter. I don't care what people say. But about 2 years ago now, we had to let our red nose piti-full :-) that's what I call them lol, go live w our friend an hour away that has a bunch of property because we had to move into an apartment. And there was no hiding Reagan. And I'm a veterinary technician. But I couldn't fake his paperwork. One look, and it's like, yeah I don't think son:-( but he has several acres to run now and we see him every week. I miss him too :-( but Sadie came to us as a fluke. DFs friend wanted to get rid of her because she hurt her back and couldn't do disc dog anymore. So he got another one. It was supposed to be temporary. It was only a few months after Ginny passed. But here we are, 9 months later....... Lol. And my little Merlin. Oh my goodness. He and my 11 month old are inseparable best friends. No joke. Merlin just turned 8 months and is a decent sized dog, but he still gets in the playpen w Thomas lol. Where one is the other is. And if he doesn't know you, don't you touch that baby or try to get in between the two. He doesn't like not knowing where his little boy is at all times lol

Quoting Janet:

I have a Pit Bull and a Beagle- Jack Russel Terrier mix, and a American Stafford-shire Terrier. The two I was telling you about is the Pit Bull and the Beagle mix. They are so cute together!

Quoting Ginnygurl97: What breeds do you have? It's funny w them because she was dominate over him, and then I swear overnight Merlin sprouted a few inches. Now he's about 4" taller than her, and weighs 15lbs more than her. So now the roles have switched. And he's only going to get bigger too!

Quoting Janet:

I have that in my house too.  Lol

Quoting Ginnygurl97: Merlin definitely loves her, and would be heartbroken w out her lol. But I think Sadie tolerates him more than anything. He always instigates the play and he's the one who goes and lays by her. He has brought out a more playful side of her though. :-)

Quoting Janet: You can see they love each other.

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Mobile Photo

Merlin is my Siberian Husky puppy we've had since he was 8 weeks, and He just turned 8 mos and is much bigger than in this pic taken about 3 mos ago. But it's the only one on my phone I have of both.

And Sadie is our Australian Shepherd. She's about 5yrs old. We got her back in February.

MerledBlue
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Gorgeous kitty picture :)

I have one fur baby....we're fostering for now to see if everything can work out and she can't be spayed yet so we can't formally adopt her yet (my mom manages the SPCA here)...and we had a lil 3-4 lb poodle that we adopted in June but unfortunately due to some previous health issues she was having seizures and had a stroke causing her to fall off the babysitter's lap which ended up with her having to be put to sleep last month ;( still heartbroken and still very much miss her even tho we didn't have her long....she had this way of just being a huge huge part of our lives!

This new furbaby is doing the same just always wants to be up with us and goes nuts for us when we get home ;)

This is Eevee our new furbaby, she's a merled blue daschund :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)