Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

ugh potty training!!

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:25 PM
  • 10 Replies

can someone please teach me the secret to this potty training ordeal?! i need some help and all the tips i can get! thankyou!!

by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tamzinsmommy
by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Im of no help, been struggling with this myself.
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Hah.. I don't think there is any real secret. Just a lot of trial and error to see what works for your child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm no help, My dd was 4 before she was ready. I tried all sorts of different things, but until she was ready, none of it really worked.

amberNewman0213
by Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:33 PM
My daughter will be 3 in Feb and I just don't think she is ready yet. Her talking is still needing some work beforbshe can really understand it.
Junebaby18
by Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 6:09 PM
How old is the child?
Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 4:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Set them on the potty when they wake up. Drink or eat something. And about every hout in between. Lots of praise and hand claps. Put them on the potty in between those times too. Never punish for accidents.
Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 4:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I messed that post up. Lol
pandybear1118
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Quoting Junebaby18: How old is the child?

she will be 3 next week 

pandybear1118
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Quoting amberNewman0213: My daughter will be 3 in Feb and I just don't think she is ready yet. Her talking is still needing some work beforbshe can really understand it.

yeah i guess that would help. everyone has been telling me omg she's 2 and you haven't potty trained her yet?!!? and making me feel like a bad parent or something but i guess this is normal :)

amberNewman0213
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:19 PM

people did the same with me too. they still do but i mean they arnt the one changing diapers so whats it to them. id rather do it when she is ready and it take a week or two than force her when she is not and it take months to get it right,

Quoting pandybear1118:

Quoting amberNewman0213: My daughter will be 3 in Feb and I just don't think she is ready yet. Her talking is still needing some work beforbshe can really understand it.

yeah i guess that would help. everyone has been telling me omg she's 2 and you haven't potty trained her yet?!!? and making me feel like a bad parent or something but i guess this is normal :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)