Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Triplets three weeks old, husband going back to work = miserable mamma

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:38 AM
  • 26 Replies

Hi all,

So I'm not sure if any of you knew I was pregnant with triplets, but for those of you that did, they were born three weeks ago!

Believe me, I feel blessed to have three healthy babies, but I am so absolutely miserable. These aren't my first babies. I have a 2 and 4 year old. I feel like I should be used to this, but I am going insane. My husband is going back to work on Monday and I don't know how I'll possibly make it through. 

My oldest two are in nursing school and I do have a nanny 6 am - 6 pm (split shift between two women). I also hired my niece to come over in the afternoons after school. My friends and family have been coming over to help out, cook/clean, and make us meals.

It's pathetic that even with all the help I have, I still feel like I have no control.

Anyone have any advice?

by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow!Congrats!How awesome you have all the extra help...take a deep breathe!

celestegood
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:25 AM
WOW! Just do your best. It's all you can do!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:26 AM
And I forgot to say Congratulations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paigesmommy78
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Congrats don't beat yourself up about it ur doing the best u can and that's all u can do
Clubpenguin
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats.whether you have help or not giving birth and having a newborn is exhausting. To have triplets must be so much harder. Give your mind and body time to heal. Three weeks is still very much a healing process for the mom.

insanemomof4
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:00 AM
I so wanna see a pic of your triple blessings please....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Congrats!! It does sound like you have a nice team set up, try not to worry too much. You'll have to let us know how the first day goes =)

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Wow congratulations to you and delivering healthy babies.

I honestly have no advice as I never had multiplies and dealing with one little one and then other kids are a handful let along thinking about your situation but I do wish you the best and I am sure you will find your rhythm.

I don't know if the have a group on cafemom with mutliples but maybe you can search and see.

Good luck I am sure you will be fine especially with the help that you will be getting.

reche1978
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 5:34 PM

wow triplets and two young babies at home good luck mama!

KW1280
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 5:40 PM
This ✖ 10

Quoting Clubpenguin:

Congrats.whether you have help or not giving birth and having a newborn is exhausting. To have triplets must be so much harder. Give your mind and body time to heal. Three weeks is still very much a healing process for the mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)