Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to the December chat. You can rant, rave, post pics, talk about whatever you want here.

snowgirl

by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Replies (11-20):
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Oh boy. I know someone who had a huge real tree and overnight her 2 little dogs knocked it down, broken ornaments and water all over the living room.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

That's great. Tom has already started chewing/pulling on the garland, and this is while I'm home. Im scared of what I'd come home to after leaving him alone for a few hours :-)

Quoting goddess99:

I have 2 cats like that but so far so good this year. No broken ornaments yet.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

I love Christmas time. This year is the first year my youngest son is actually excited about it. He loves the decorations that I put up already. I'm thinking about getting a tree this year. Just scared how Tom (our cat) will react to a tree. He gets into everything!

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Aww Sweet 16. What is she getting?

Quoting insanemomof4:

The month of December is a busy one for me. On the 10th my oldest dd turns Sweet 16 i cant believe it. Were throwing her a party next Sat. Then its Christmas woohooo.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Ouch! I know they were pissed. Yeah, that sounds like something Tom would do.
But I'm thinking maybe a small tree, already decorated. I know my little one will be so excited

Quoting goddess99:

Oh boy. I know someone who had a huge real tree and overnight her 2 little dogs knocked it down, broken ornaments and water all over the living room.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

That's great. Tom has already started chewing/pulling on the garland, and this is while I'm home. Im scared of what I'd come home to after leaving him alone for a few hours :-)

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

I love Christmas time. This year is the first year my youngest son is actually excited about it. He loves the decorations that I put up already. I'm thinking about getting a tree this year. Just scared how Tom (our cat) will react to a tree. He gets into everything!

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

That's a good idea, something kid friendly and manageable, incase it does get knocked over.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

Ouch! I know they were pissed. Yeah, that sounds like something Tom would do.
But I'm thinking maybe a small tree, already decorated. I know my little one will be so excited

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Cleaned out my closet today

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Watching LMN!

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Eeek... December!! 

amberNewman0213
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:20 PM
I'm turning 21 and can't drink. What a downer!
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:41 AM

2 months ugh at least Daryl isn't dead.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Why? Are you pregnant? 

Quoting amberNewman0213:

I'm turning 21 and can't drink. What a downer!

happy birthday

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)