Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the December chat. You can rant, rave, post pics, talk about whatever you want here.

snowgirl

by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Replies (11-20):
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Oh boy. I know someone who had a huge real tree and overnight her 2 little dogs knocked it down, broken ornaments and water all over the living room.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

That's great. Tom has already started chewing/pulling on the garland, and this is while I'm home. Im scared of what I'd come home to after leaving him alone for a few hours :-)

Quoting goddess99:

I have 2 cats like that but so far so good this year. No broken ornaments yet.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

I love Christmas time. This year is the first year my youngest son is actually excited about it. He loves the decorations that I put up already. I'm thinking about getting a tree this year. Just scared how Tom (our cat) will react to a tree. He gets into everything!

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Aww Sweet 16. What is she getting?

Quoting insanemomof4:

The month of December is a busy one for me. On the 10th my oldest dd turns Sweet 16 i cant believe it. Were throwing her a party next Sat. Then its Christmas woohooo.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Ouch! I know they were pissed. Yeah, that sounds like something Tom would do.
But I'm thinking maybe a small tree, already decorated. I know my little one will be so excited

Quoting goddess99:

Oh boy. I know someone who had a huge real tree and overnight her 2 little dogs knocked it down, broken ornaments and water all over the living room.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

That's great. Tom has already started chewing/pulling on the garland, and this is while I'm home. Im scared of what I'd come home to after leaving him alone for a few hours :-)

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

I love Christmas time. This year is the first year my youngest son is actually excited about it. He loves the decorations that I put up already. I'm thinking about getting a tree this year. Just scared how Tom (our cat) will react to a tree. He gets into everything!

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

That's a good idea, something kid friendly and manageable, incase it does get knocked over.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

Ouch! I know they were pissed. Yeah, that sounds like something Tom would do.
But I'm thinking maybe a small tree, already decorated. I know my little one will be so excited

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

johnny4ever
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Cleaned out my closet today

johnny4ever
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Watching LMN!

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Eeek... December!! 

amberNewman0213
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:20 PM
I'm turning 21 and can't drink. What a downer!
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:41 AM

2 months ugh at least Daryl isn't dead.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Why? Are you pregnant? 

Quoting amberNewman0213:

I'm turning 21 and can't drink. What a downer!

happy birthday

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN