Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to the December chat. You can rant, rave, post pics, talk about whatever you want here.

snowgirl

by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Replies (81-90):
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Good luck!

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting goddess99:

That's good, dentist?. The only thing that worked for me was a heating pad, then they put me on such a powerful painkiller, I was high as a kite for weeks lol. Then they finally pulled a broken tooth and the pain never came back.

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting goddess99:

Oh that's the worst. I had tmj for a while and that was the worst pain I ever experienced. Hope the pain goes away soon.

Quoting johnny4ever:

Up off/on all night with toothache and jaw painsurrender

I took a Ibuprofen.Calling them at 8.

Appt. at 3!Ibuprofen is working though!This  tooth was filled in the early 80's when we were stationed in Gtmo Bay,Cuba.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 11, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Had Lego Club again today, literally it's like a jungle with wild animals ugh. Some of the kids are so nice, they just sit and build their things, pick up at the end and leave, then we have this other group mostly 6th grade boys and holy crap, they are awful. I kicked one out today. He's as big as me and he was grabbing small boys like he was at a wrestling match so I walked over to him and said if I see you touch another kid you're done for the year. He hid for a while lol, then emerged again, grabbed a kid when he thought I wasn't looking and the second I stood up he let the kid go and he was just looking at me like what... So I motioned for him to come to me and we walked out in the hallway and he's like I didn't do anything. I said in an elevated voice, Boy, I am not blind.  lol and off we went to the office. 20 minutes later him and his mom show up to get his stuff and I walked over to the mom and I said he's a bully and man handling the smaller boys, and she's like he's not a bully and I said, well in lego he is and he's not welcome back. And they left. I swear to god, this is lego club, I feel like I'm a prison guard out in the yard.

johnny4ever
Happy 11th Birthday Daniel!!!
Yesterday at 7:30 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 11, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Going to try and finish Holiday shopping if I am not working tomorrow

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 12, 2013 at 8:37 AM
What age is this kid?

Quoting goddess99:

Had Lego Club again today, literally it's like a jungle with wild animals ugh. Some of the kids are so nice, they just sit and build their things, pick up at the end and leave, then we have this other group mostly 6th grade boys and holy crap, they are awful. I kicked one out today. He's as big as me and he was grabbing small boys like he was at a wrestling match so I walked over to him and said if I see you touch another kid you're done for the year. He hid for a while lol, then emerged again, grabbed a kid when he thought I wasn't looking and the second I stood up he let the kid go and he was just looking at me like what... So I motioned for him to come to me and we walked out in the hallway and he's like I didn't do anything. I said in an elevated voice, Boy, I am not blind.  lol and off we went to the office. 20 minutes later him and his mom show up to get his stuff and I walked over to the mom and I said he's a bully and man handling the smaller boys, and she's like he's not a bully and I said, well in lego he is and he's not welcome back. And they left. I swear to god, this is lego club, I feel like I'm a prison guard out in the yard.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 12, 2013 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Watching Criminal Minds.Getting Grocery & Xmas Shopping done today.
heather77g
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 8:43 AM
*yawn* GOOD MORNING! Just got to work and already ready to go home.
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 12, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Maybe 12, he's in 6th grade.

Quoting johnny4ever: What age is this kid?

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 12, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Hate mornings like that, hope your day goes quickly =)

Quoting heather77g: *yawn* GOOD MORNING! Just got to work and already ready to go home.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Happy December!!

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Christmas is coming soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)