Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you like this kitchen? Would you change anything?

by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Replies (41-45):
mom4awesomekids
by Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I like it but would prefer darker cabinets and darker countertops.
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 3, 2013 at 7:47 AM

You have several great ideas, but this isn't my kitchen. It's just a room I found online and wanted to see what everyone thought of it.

Quoting MomtoAlexis05:

surrenderI would change several things, I would make the island anything But that awful med. toned wooden color, changing the hardware to match. I would make it a very light wood and make the counter top some sorte of grayish granite type top, I would try to match the rest the furnishings up to the lighter colored island, which would make for a darker furnishings (((but not as dark as the island as u are going lighter, remember))), I would change the light fixtures to match the  'metal' type to match the oven, let the be a bit larger and hange down. ,  Please re tile, paint, whateve , behind the stove as to get rid of that checkered design, let it be gray if nothing else, metallic, if not metallic, than match the other wooding. It seems Like you've got quite alot of space in your new kitchen and alot of room for redecorating. Whatever you decide to do , give us pics of what you eventually decide~~ :D

aiden032809
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I like dark wood but I like it, just not the color
nelliesmommy
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I love it but I would change the floor. I don't like it.
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Dec. 5, 2013 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I do not like it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)