Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Does anyone work from home?

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 7:03 PM
  • 27 Replies

I work from home and I love it! There is nothing I would rather do than stay at home with my sweet baby! Does anyone else work from home or, is anyone interested in working from home?

by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
Great First Day
Yesterday at 7:56 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 2, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Good Luck!
JacesMommy1113
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Quoting johnny4ever: Good Luck!

Thank you! I love what I do. And getting to stay home with my baby makes it that much better!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

What do you do?

clairewait
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm slowly increasing how much I do from home.

My husband is an attorney and I do some of the paralegal/secretary/office management work for him. We're trying to increase this.

Claire Wait

My blog: TheUnderToad.com

Mommyplan
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 1:46 AM

I work from home! It is challenging and fulfilling all at the same time :) What do you do?

Jacque

banner ad

MichelleMc
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Yep I do. www.newcorp.com

BeautyFull
by Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Yup I do. Customer Service.
JacesMommy1113
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I work for a company called ZNZ which means ZipNadaZilch. It  is an online job and is very easy! All i do is copy and paste pre-written ads online for major companies. We talk to people send them info and help them get started . I post my ads in Facebook groups daily and you can average around $100.00 a day.The only requirement is you will need to do a trial yourself one time only to activate your link. There are no monthly fees period, if u cancel the trial before the trial ends your card will be removed and you will NEVER be billed. We properly train everyone who starts! I even post all my payment proof. Just so that people who are skeptical can see this is real. Also you will be required to file taxes with this company if you make the required amount for taxes... I'm very happy i joined this company and would love to have you join today. If you are seriously interested PLEASE let me know. I will be glad to help you get started. Here is also a website that has a 30-34 minute video that explains things also. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!! :) http://www.znzadteam.com/user/

JacesMommy1113
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 1:04 PM
I work for an online company called ZNZ Promotions! All I do is copy and paste pre-written ads in different groups all day! It is super easy! I can message you and give you more information if you want!
Quoting Janet:

What do you do?

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 1:05 PM
I wish. I tried Melalucca. Ir didn't work. My sister tried Avon didn't work. My friend tried Mary Kay and realized we (our circle of friends) are too poor to afford MK products.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)