hot male doctorIf I were to tell you that there is a gynecologist that women LINE UP FOR in Chile, you would think that gynecologist was, like, god's gift to the world -- right? Well, what if I were to tell you that this particular doctor was elected King of Beauty of Spain back in 2010? Or that he has blue eyes that stare deeply between your legs into your soul? Yep. His name isManuel Rico. So many patients want to see him at Region Conception Hospital, where he works, that the hospital had to do a press conference to formally introduce the 24-year-old modern McDreamy.

I mean, I get it. He's a hot guy. A hot guy that women have an excuse to get naked in front of. But I'm officially skeeved out. Seeing a male gynecologist makes me uncomfortable as it is. Seeing a HOT male gynecologist? I ... I ... I'm blushing just thinking about it.

It takes a confident woman to feel fine stripping down in front of a complete stranger. But to then lie down and have that complete stranger who happens to be dashingly handsome examine your lady parts? Damn woman. You got some guts.

... and not for nothing, but I can't help but wonder if any of these women lining up have husbands, boyfriends, significant others. I'm pretty sure my boyfriend wouldn't be amped with some handsome man naked in his office.

To each her own, I guess. I've just always felt more comfortable talking about my body with another woman who can really relate to what I'm experiencing. Who has my parts. Yeah yeah, women can be just as judgmental as men (if not more), but part of me feels like my female gynecologist is more my friend and less my doctor.

Would you want to see a handsome gynecologist?