Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Long Island Medium...

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 2:40 PM
  • 22 Replies

Yay or Nay?! I watch the show and really like it for it's entertainment value. But, I am one of the people who is about 85% sure it's bogus but there is that 15% of me that says how does she know that?!  What do you ladies think?

by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
whitleypittman
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I believe it's staged to a certain extent. She is entertaining to watch and i would love to hang out with her for a day.
mymomisthebomb
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I am almost 100% sure it is stagged, however if I am wrong then she is really good !

MaineMammax2
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 2:46 PM

exactly. She is a friggin riot!! I always end up crying though! What do you think about mediums in general? I think they are great at ready subliminal cues we give to certain questions or remarks, but that little part of me wonders......lol,

Quoting whitleypittman: I believe it's staged to a certain extent. She is entertaining to watch and i would love to hang out with her for a day.

whitleypittman
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I think there are a few legitimate ones out there, but it's hard to find them. Now if someone walked up to me and told me something about my great grandmother that only i would know, I would believe them. But there's too many frauds out there.

Quoting MaineMammax2:

exactly. She is a friggin riot!! I always end up crying though! What do you think about mediums in general? I think they are great at ready subliminal cues we give to certain questions or remarks, but that little part of me wonders......lol,

Quoting whitleypittman: I believe it's staged to a certain extent. She is entertaining to watch and i would love to hang out with her for a day.

Lalasmomma13
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Love her! I would love to get a reading from her one day
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 4, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Never heard of it.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 4, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Nay Don't like her very much

famiglia_bella
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it's staged for TV.  I don't know what I think of mediums/intuitives in general.  I've had a lot of readings and most of them were spot on.

dalbax2
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 4:49 PM
She is annoying.
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 4, 2013 at 5:12 PM

I've never seen it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)