Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the best thing that's happened to you this week?

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 7:24 AM
  • 78 Replies
The best thing to happen to me all week is definitely the two snow days ahead of us! How about you all? Were you promoted? Did you get overtime? Did you get to do something special with your kids?
I love the little things in life, and I definitely appreciate it all :)
I suppose you could do best thing to happen to you ever, or even just this year or month. But I'd like to hear it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 5, 2013 at 7:33 AM
2 moms liked this

So far this week....my Son's Grades have improved and I got praise for my abilities as a Sub!

luvmybug
by Amanda on Dec. 5, 2013 at 7:37 AM
The best thing so far... Hmmm. I'll have to think on this one...
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 5, 2013 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I will say when I checked my dd's grades online yesterday and she finally (took all school year so far) pulled her reading grade from a C to a B. That was a little proud moment for me =)

Mrseoc
by Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 7:57 AM
2 moms liked this

DH's christmas money came in!!!! He excitedly handed me LO's christmas budget last night and we're starting christmas shopping today!! woo hoo!

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 5, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Quoting goddess99:

I will say when I checked my dd's grades online yesterday and she finally (took all school year so far) pulled her reading grade from a C to a B. That was a little proud moment for me =)

How awesome!Daniel finally brought up his Reading from a F to a C.Little steps I guess.Congrats!Bet she feels great also!

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 5, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Quoting Mrseoc:

DH's christmas money came in!!!! He excitedly handed me LO's christmas budget last night and we're starting christmas shopping today!! woo hoo!

A BIG Christmas Miracle!

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 5, 2013 at 8:37 AM

She was excited too =) So happy to hear his grades are going up, I know you were upset.

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting goddess99:

How awesome!Daniel finally brought up his Reading from a F to a C.Little steps I guess.Congrats!Bet she feels great also!

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Quoting goddess99:

She was excited too =) So happy to hear his grades are going up, I know you were upset.

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting goddess99:

We will get everything straightened out this afternoon.His Anxiety is the worst thing ever.We have been seeing a Therapist outside of school and all we see is more negative.She doesn't believe in taking things and we so..structure is good!.So does his School Counselor.I think by this afternoon we will probably drop the outside Counselor.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Good luck with all that. Hope everything works out.

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting goddess99:

We will get everything straightened out this afternoon.His Anxiety is the worst thing ever.We have been seeing a Therapist outside of school and all we see is more negative.She doesn't believe in taking things and we so..structure is good!.So does his School Counselor.I think by this afternoon we will probably drop the outside Counselor.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Yay! That's the best feeling, being appreciated.
And your sons grades are better. Good for your son :)

Quoting johnny4ever:

So far this week....my Son's Grades have improved and I got praise for my abilities as a Sub!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)