Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Does anyone use Ebates?

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't really know anything about it. It gives you rebates for online shopping..?

by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Replies (31-39):
lovegrandbaby
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 2:04 PM

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=EUIYZVghCKArHR6Twbmz3lQ%3D%3D 

I love ebates.  You can use this  link to sign up.  I use it all the time, and some of the stores have online deals that could also be picked up at some of the local stores.  I found my dd and sil a microwave - it was a $120 microwave that was on sale for $99, then I had a code to get more off, then I had Kmart rewards, free shipping.  I ended up getting the microwave for $45, plus got 6% ebate.  I figure even the ebate no matter how small is worth it.

JDmommyJD
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Ji problem. I kind of got addicted to it as my balance started increasing..i searched the term ebates on cm because i just got my new balance update and just HAD to tell someone, lol. Paid to shop..how awesome.

Quoting goddess99:

Wow that's really good. Thanks so much for replying!!

Quoting JDmommyJD:

I know this is an old post, and im not a member of the group..but I had to chime in..

I used ebates for all of december.. Once you start, you never forget to use it. You keep the website pulled up. Basically, you type in the store you want to shope at in their toolball. It will open the stores site in another window- and create a tracking ticket on ebates- it does it automatically, you do nothing. Every store has a different case back amount.

From nov-dec, I earned $96.76 cash back. Around holidays a lot of stores were offering up to 6% cashback.. literally, almost everywhere you shop is on there. Some places even give up to like 60% cashback. Its awesome!

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 26, 2013 at 2:11 PM

It is awesome!! =)

Quoting JDmommyJD: Ji problem. I kind of got addicted to it as my balance started increasing..i searched the term ebates on cm because i just got my new balance update and just HAD to tell someone, lol. Paid to shop..how awesome.

Quoting goddess99:

Wow that's really good. Thanks so much for replying!!

Quoting JDmommyJD:

I know this is an old post, and im not a member of the group..but I had to chime in..

I used ebates for all of december.. Once you start, you never forget to use it. You keep the website pulled up. Basically, you type in the store you want to shope at in their toolball. It will open the stores site in another window- and create a tracking ticket on ebates- it does it automatically, you do nothing. Every store has a different case back amount.

From nov-dec, I earned $96.76 cash back. Around holidays a lot of stores were offering up to 6% cashback.. literally, almost everywhere you shop is on there. Some places even give up to like 60% cashback. Its awesome!

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 26, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Wow that's a great final price! Thank you for the link!!

Quoting lovegrandbaby:

I love ebates.  You can use this  link to sign up.  I use it all the time, and some of the stores have online deals that could also be picked up at some of the local stores.  I found my dd and sil a microwave - it was a $120 microwave that was on sale for $99, then I had a code to get more off, then I had Kmart rewards, free shipping.  I ended up getting the microwave for $45, plus got 6% ebate.  I figure even the ebate no matter how small is worth it.

lovegrandbaby
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 2:21 PM

No problem.  You can also get ebates icon on top of tool bar.  Usually once you start using it, you automatically use it.  There have been quite a few times that i was looking for something and went to ebates to see if there was a store that had a percent off, or coupon for free shipping, etc.  I think you will like it.  I have them mail checks to me.

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting lovegrandbaby:

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 26, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Thanks for all the info!

Quoting lovegrandbaby:

No problem.  You can also get ebates icon on top of tool bar.  Usually once you start using it, you automatically use it.  There have been quite a few times that i was looking for something and went to ebates to see if there was a store that had a percent off, or coupon for free shipping, etc.  I think you will like it.  I have them mail checks to me.

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting lovegrandbaby:

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this

My 1st. hearing of it..

energygirl
by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 3:58 PM

I have not used ebates yet... So far I have been using TopCashBack   http://www.topcashback.com/ref/energygirl and so if I order online at a store (like Kohls, JC Penny, Landsend, Toys R Us, Staples, etc... I go to their site first.. and then click through to a storefront to order (and can use coupon codes etc.) and .I get a certain percentage back in my free account (and can cash it out anytime with amazon or paypal)....  I think it is great.. (some stores like JC Penny give you 7% back currently... and an additional 20% off if I use my JC Penny Card) ..

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 21, 2014 at 6:19 PM

Oh I'll have to check that out! Thank you for the link!

Quoting energygirl:

I have not used ebates yet... So far I have been using TopCashBack   http://www.topcashback.com/ref/energygirl and so if I order online at a store (like Kohls, JC Penny, Landsend, Toys R Us, Staples, etc... I go to their site first.. and then click through to a storefront to order (and can use coupon codes etc.) and .I get a certain percentage back in my free account (and can cash it out anytime with amazon or paypal)....  I think it is great.. (some stores like JC Penny give you 7% back currently... and an additional 20% off if I use my JC Penny Card) ..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN