Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Good Morning Ladies!What are your plans?

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 7:40 AM
  • 11 Replies

I am drinking this and heading to Training till 11 then running errands till 2!See ya then!

by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DACIA79
by Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Christmas shopping
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Good Morning,

Just put one child on the bus and after my two oldest leave I am getting back into the bed to see if I can catch a couple of hours then I will be mostly cleaning today and going through bills and cleaning out papers until my youngest come home. Today is a pretty relaxed day it is very rainy outside.

What is in the cup? Good luck with your training.

crochetmom07
by Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 7:48 AM
After I get my oldest on the bus I'm going to be cleaning and working on some Christmas presents and the hats that I'm making for my sons class.
mcginnisc
by Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Hmmm.
I got up at 4:45 and got ready for my day. Then, I emptied the dishwasher, did my devotions, paid bills, got the girls ready for school, made their lunches and out the door we went at 7:30. Now, I am sitting at the Allergist as I just got my shots. I will go home and make DH breakfast and take it to home in his office upstairs as he broke his foot last week and cannot carry anything up the stairs.
I am going to the post office to mail some pictures and the Christmas cards, Barnes and Noble, Target, Home Depot and finishing up my Christmas shopping before heading home to make lunch for DH and myself. I have to get the girls at 2:30 and then Karate at 4.
All in all, I am going to be super busy from now until the 20th when the girls get out of school.
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 6, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Hubby and I are going to a Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert tonight.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Grocery shopping after dh gets home from work, then maybe a movie.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 6, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Hubby and I are going to a Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert tonight.

That I bet will be a great show!

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 6, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Thats a lot of whipped cream! lol

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 6, 2013 at 8:07 PM

School was canceled today because of the pathetic amount of snow we ended up with. So the whole plan for the day was thrown off. Was supposed to drop DS at his dads tonight & finish up baby shopping. But, his aunt offered to come get him so I didn't have to waddle my big butt out in the snow. We are just hanging out watching the Smurfs 2 tonight. 

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 6, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Quoting splatz:

Thats a lot of whipped cream! lol

I needed a little extra boost this morning!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN