Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Clearly my dh and I work better in the dark!

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 12:52 PM
  • 6 Replies

So some of you know that we had a storm window blow off the house during a wind storm a few weeks ago and a few days after that in the middle of the night the siding around the window started banging on the window so we went outside with just a lantern and a tall ladder and fixed it.

Today we decide to put the new storm window in place. DH gets out the same ladder and I'm holding it, he starts going up to remove the screws he put in to hold the siding in place so the window could slide in place and the second his feet went above my head I said, Oh my god, and I started panicking cause he was so high up. He said the ladder started shaking lol, my fault because I was holding it shaking. He looked at me and I started to cry lol I swear I was so nervous cause he was so high up. Then he got nervous because I was having a mental break down LOL.

Needless to say the storm window is back in the basement and I'm trying to recruit someone else to come over and help. My poor dh, I feel bad but then he said I'd also have to hold the window inplace and the ladder at the same time. lol Are you kidding me? There's just no way I can do it, I'm way too nervous. The top of the window is 15 feet off the ground. UGH

by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 8, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Oh my goodness!

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Dec. 8, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Oh my god
Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Dec. 8, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Omg! I would be nervous too!
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 8, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Oh my.

pandybear1118
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

heights can be scary even if ur not the one that's high up

christina122952
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Oh my god
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)