Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I REALLY want #2, but...

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 12:58 PM
  • 9 Replies

I am getting nervous. I am thinking too much. I don't even know if I am prego yet, but I do want to be very badly. I am nervous because I am a SAHM to a two year old. I have no friends or family near by. Then I think of where I want to go to give birth (I stayed a week with my mom for #1 so I can give birth there, but now IDK because I have my daughter and I want it to be more convenient). I really need to plan things out ahead of time. I am a nutty like that, lol. I can't even believe I began wanting a #2! 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

well ... think things throughly.  If you are indeed pregnant, you have 9 months to make up your mind !

DeLaLi
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Quoting Jinxed8:

well ... think things throughly.  If you are indeed pregnant, you have 9 months to make up your mind !

Did you have people by you when you had to go to the hospital?

CafeMom Tickers
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 9, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck, I'm sure everything will work out =)

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Are you married?

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Good Luck!!!

DeLaLi
by Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Quoting Janet:

Are you married?

Yep, I'm married. DH works approx 40 mins away depending on traffic so if he's at work then forget it. I'm alone if I stay here. He wants me to go with my mom again if anything, but idk because of the doctor and I have his insurance now. Soooo much to consider.

CafeMom Tickers
Momma-2boys
by Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Im a sahm with a 8 year old and 4 year old. My DH works 40-60 mins away depending on traffic. Im currently 35weeks with baby #3. My hubby is taking his vaction around my due date and my mom is coming into town, But if because of weather or this baby decideds to come early. I will be staying home till hubby can make it to stay with other kids and Im going to have this baby with just nurses and doctors.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Let us know how it goes.

Quoting DeLaLi:

Quoting Janet:

Are you married?

Yep, I'm married. DH works approx 40 mins away depending on traffic so if he's at work then forget it. I'm alone if I stay here. He wants me to go with my mom again if anything, but idk because of the doctor and I have his insurance now. Soooo much to consider.

DeLaLi
by Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Quoting Momma-2boys:

Im a sahm with a 8 year old and 4 year old. My DH works 40-60 mins away depending on traffic. Im currently 35weeks with baby #3. My hubby is taking his vaction around my due date and my mom is coming into town, But if because of weather or this baby decideds to come early. I will be staying home till hubby can make it to stay with other kids and Im going to have this baby with just nurses and doctors.

Gosh, I told DH that I would wait until he gets home too, but he's scared. I just prefer to stay in the comfort of my own home since I have DD. I just hope, if I'm prego, it's like the first time. My water broke, but I didn't have much pain and I was dilating slowly.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)