Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Doctor's Office sent it to my sister instead! I'm Pissed!

Posted by   + Show Post

So the health department made me an appointment at a doctors office. I will be getting my prenatal care at this location. This office asked me for my email address so that they could send me some forms to fill out over the web so that I would not have to do it the day of my apointment. Ok so  hours later my sister calls me asking if  I'm pregnant because she had just received the email WTF! My sister was also a patient there when she was pregnant and we have the same last name so maybe that had something to do with it. I was so pissed but I denied I was pregnant. I'm sure she knows I'm lying though. Im mad because I wanted this to be a secret until I was at least 3 or 4 months along. Now theyve ruined my surprise. Would you all be mad as well?

by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Replies (71-75):
mom12341234
by Member on Dec. 13, 2013 at 8:12 PM

ok so i read some of the other comments and one said "what kinda family does that..." my family is really not that close and honestly this day and age not alot of familys are. hell my mom didnt come to the birth of either of my kids. in fact shes only been to 1 birthday party in 4 years total 1 birthday. never visits only text on holidays and bdays no calls. the only email i get from her is forwarded jokes and god bless you emails. so i totaly understand not telling your family. also it really sucks to tell everyone and then a week later go back and say hey i miscarried. so you know how hard that is to do? it sucks so not telling anyone for the 1st few months makes sence.

MerledBlue
by Member on Dec. 13, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Yeah I'd be flipping for sure!

celestegood
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 1:15 PM
I would complain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2girls0506
by Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:57 PM

OMG that is horrible and they asked you for you email and still sent it to your sister....  I would maybe talk with the sis and let her in on it but let her know you don't want anyone else to know..... But I totally think you should look into this matter more what if it had been something else....  No one is supposed to get that info but you or someone of your choosing.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Wow, sorry this mix up happened to you....I wanted to keep my news for a while with my last little one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)