Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What Are YOU Doing Right Now?

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 1:06 AM
  • 249 Replies
Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing right now?

Let's chat!

snowgirl

by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Hi ladies.

We are under ice here in Fort Worth. My little guy is out of school again today. Hopefully they will have all the ice melted and the roads clear so he can get back to school tomorrow.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:21 AM

I'm sitting here yawning, might go back to bed for a couple hours. I didn't sleep great, never do though really but...

It's -6 here today.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I set my alarm for 6 a.m. My phone that is. I sat it on the dresser by the bed. It was dying last night. I woke up at 8:30, phone was in the bed with me unplugged dead. Can someone tell me how it got there? That messed up my morning. I had people waiting on me. :(  I feel so bad.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Negative 6!! Wow that is COLD.

I was complaining about 19 degrees here...lol

Quoting goddess99:

I'm sitting here yawning, might go back to bed for a couple hours. I didn't sleep great, never do though really but...

It's -6 here today.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I have done that before. The only thing I can figure out is that I woke up sometime during the night and looked at the time on the phone and immediately fell back asleep.

Quoting Janet:

I set my alarm for 6 a.m. My phone that is. I sat it on the dresser by the bed. It was dying last night. I woke up at 8:30, phone was in the bed with me unplugged dead. Can someone tell me how it got there? That messed up my morning. I had people waiting on me. :(  I feel so bad.

MommyLehr
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Trying to stay warm. On the bright side... My daughter ha a snow day :)
AromaDrops33
by Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm getting ready to take my son to kindergarten, and putting together Shea butter samples for customers 😊
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Good Morning!

Well I had a week from hell.

I was talking on the phone with a friend when my husband beeped in, he rarely calls me during the day, but I figured that he had something for me to do, as usual, I couldn't have been more wrong is I was playing the lottery. His father had passed away in his sleep the night before. I spent the last 4 days driving back and forth to Kansas.

So now I get to clean up the house my son distroyed while I was gone, or at least I get to yell at him to clean it up. I'm very upset to get home to a house that was in this condition!!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I have a clock on my DH side to look at the time. Which I usually do all night. It was late when I went to bed., but that's nothing new. It doesn't make sense.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I have done that before. The only thing I can figure out is that I woke up sometime during the night and looked at the time on the phone and immediately fell back asleep.

Quoting Janet:

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:12 AM

do you make your own Shea butter?

Quoting AromaDrops33: I'm getting ready to take my son to kindergarten, and putting together Shea butter samples for customers 😊

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)