Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Christmas Survey! I am most likely to buy....

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 9:15 AM
  • 17 Replies

Poll

Question: Out of these 4 things, which are you most likely to purchase you're a "little one" for Christmas this year? (apx age 6)

Options:

Gaming system, electronics

Books

Toy/dolls/trucks etc

Necessities, clothes

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 38

View Results

by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleMc
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't buy that age video games. It is just me. So it would be toys first & Clothes next. 

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Lego's would be my top choice

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I bought my daughter Monster High dolls and Monster high Conforter, a Monster High purse as stocking stuffers MH night gownd and underwear, candies.  It's a Monster High Christmas !!! LOL

mom22boys333
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Mine are getting toys and superhero pj's and my 5 yr old will get a video game.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 11, 2013 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Same here, dolls, comforter, decals, it's all MH this year lol.

Quoting Jinxed8:

I bought my daughter Monster High dolls and Monster high Conforter, a Monster High purse as stocking stuffers MH night gownd and underwear, candies.  It's a Monster High Christmas !!! LOL

bex922
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Sounds like you all have it more together than me!! I still have major shopping to be done!I agree with the video games for little guys. I always buy my kids PJs :)
Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Ooh I forgot , I also got her the mega Monster high Make up kit shaped like a coffin  hahahha  + my MIL got her one of the Monster High Movies, My sister got her the other one "13 wishes" + the DSi game.  My mom got DD a bunch of dolls too + some books.  My SIL got her a doll as well + a MH fashion design thing.  If she doesn't get her Monster high overdose, then nothing will do it !

On top of it all , DD's birthday is Jan 16th ... she'll get burried in gifts, mostly Monster high stuff I bet ... a few short weeks later !

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Jinxed8:

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 12, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Omg lol yep that's alot. Does she play with the dolls or just kind of collect them? My dd had hers lined up all in stands lol it's creepy.

Quoting Jinxed8:

Ooh I forgot , I also got her the mega Monster high Make up kit shaped like a coffin  hahahha  + my MIL got her one of the Monster High Movies, My sister got her the other one "13 wishes" + the DSi game.  My mom got DD a bunch of dolls too + some books.  My SIL got her a doll as well + a MH fashion design thing.  If she doesn't get her Monster high overdose, then nothing will do it !

On top of it all , DD's birthday is Jan 16th ... she'll get burried in gifts, mostly Monster high stuff I bet ... a few short weeks later !

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Jinxed8:

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

50/50 she'll play with them but she also collects them

Quoting goddess99:

Omg lol yep that's alot. Does she play with the dolls or just kind of collect them? My dd had hers lined up all in stands lol it's creepy.

Quoting Jinxed8:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Jinxed8:

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 12, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

At 6 I would buy toys. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)