Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Am I the only one?

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2013 at 9:33 AM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this

Who can keep my godforsaken house clean? For cripes sake, I spent all week deep cleaning my house since I'm in between jobs right now. And this morning, there is shit everywhere. DH complains about the house not being clean but for god's sake, HELP keep it clean! I worked my ass off to clean this house. There are only three people in this house. It's not that hard to pick up after yourself.

What a way to start a Friday. Need coffee!drinking

by on Dec. 13, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Dec. 13, 2013 at 10:07 AM
2 moms liked this

You are preaching to the choir! I know exactly what you mean.

Pour yourself a cup of coffee mama and take a minute for yourself!

missmeli77
by Member on Dec. 13, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Seriously..... If my kids actually picked up after themselves i would die of amazement.... I spend all day cleaning and about 5 minutes after my kids get home from school my house looks like a tornado hit it......
Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2013 at 10:47 AM

No same here .... no matter what, the house cannot stay clean and it drives me up the wall.  Hense the reason I've been down on my house lately.  Even though it's winter, my dogs are in full shedding mode and it's ridiculous ... vaccuum, the next day, there's dog hair everywhere.  I start the dishwasher and empty trash bins everyday, I seem to be doing way too much laundry as well ... it's very discouraging

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Lol, I hear you.

mrsjksimmons
by on Dec. 13, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I woke up this morning and my son dragged his toys downstairs (after being expressly told not too), my husband left dishes all over and I feel like why freakin' bother cleaning if they just can't help clean up after themselves.

Quoting missmeli77: Seriously..... If my kids actually picked up after themselves i would die of amazement.... I spend all day cleaning and about 5 minutes after my kids get home from school my house looks like a tornado hit it......

missmeli77
by Member on Dec. 13, 2013 at 11:16 AM
I know what u mean..... Things around here get so caotic..... It seems like im always doing laundry and washing dishes..... I hate it when im constantly telling my kids to pick up there messes....

Quoting mrsjksimmons:

I woke up this morning and my son dragged his toys downstairs (after being expressly told not too), my husband left dishes all over and I feel like why freakin' bother cleaning if they just can't help clean up after themselves.

Quoting missmeli77: Seriously..... If my kids actually picked up after themselves i would die of amazement.... I spend all day cleaning and about 5 minutes after my kids get home from school my house looks like a tornado hit it......

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 13, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Story of my life! I swear the man child makes more of a mess than the children too! lol

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 13, 2013 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

margarita time  Forget coffee... go for the good stuff! lol

mrsjksimmons
by on Dec. 13, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I think it's a little too early for that. But I will break out the wine tonight.

Quoting splatz:

margarita time  Forget coffee... go for the good stuff! lol

letstalk747
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2013 at 12:36 PM

my kids do pick up after themselves because as soon as they could walk i started having them do it , and they know if they dont they are going to stand in the corner for awhile

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN