Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

It's a frostbitten Christmas!

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2013 at 4:11 PM
  • 21 Replies

So, today in NW Ohio, it is a whopping 30 degrees outside. It feels like a freaking spring afternoon compared to the last week or so... yesterday morning in was FIVE DEGREES OUTSIDE. I generally like winter but for some reason, this year, cold is a raging bitch to me. 

What's the weather like where you live? Do you love or hate winter?

by on Dec. 13, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Erna2
by Member on Dec. 13, 2013 at 4:15 PM

We are Normally rainy in the winter here. This last week it snowed like crazy! It is just now starting to melt! The kids have not been to school since LAST Thursday and they are hoping to open the school again on Monday....

mrsjksimmons
by Member on Dec. 13, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Hate winter. Would love to move somewhere where the low in the middle of winter was only 30-40. Yesterday morning was -2 (without the windchill) when I took DS to school.

MamaMerkle126
by on Dec. 13, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

You took those photos?? Those are beautiful!

Quoting Erna2:

We are Normally rainy in the winter here. This last week it snowed like crazy! It is just now starting to melt! The kids have not been to school since LAST Thursday and they are hoping to open the school again on Monday....

MamaMerkle126
by on Dec. 13, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Good God! You must live way up north. That is brutal lol.

Quoting mrsjksimmons:

Hate winter. Would love to move somewhere where the low in the middle of winter was only 30-40. Yesterday morning was -2 (without the windchill) when I took DS to school.

Erna2
by Member on Dec. 13, 2013 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah/ It's kind of a hobby of mine. LOL! Thank you!

Quoting MamaMerkle126:

You took those photos?? Those are beautiful!

Quoting Erna2:

JTE11
by Member on Dec. 13, 2013 at 4:50 PM

I live in western PA and I hate winter. It's been in the teens here and I have not been happy, lol. Luckily we have a wood stove and I can crank up the heat to 80, lol.

mrsjksimmons
by Member on Dec. 13, 2013 at 4:53 PM

NW IL. Not that up north. LOL I live on the IL / WI border. With the windchill it was approaching -25.

Quoting MamaMerkle126:

Good God! You must live way up north. That is brutal lol.

Quoting mrsjksimmons:

Halobetasol
by on Dec. 13, 2013 at 5:23 PM

dont like winter

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 13, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Hello!I am also in NW Ohio-Seneca County!I am ready for the 4-7 inches tonight/tomorrow

MamaMerkle126
by on Dec. 13, 2013 at 11:24 PM
I'm in Wood County. I'll be okay with the snow as long as it doesn't drop to ten degrees again!

Quoting johnny4ever:

Hello!I am also in NW Ohio-Seneca County!I am ready for the 4-7 inches tonight/tomorrow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)