Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What Are YOU Doing Right Now?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:12 AM
  • 237 Replies

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break chat!

What are you doing right now?

What do you have going on this week?

Let's chat!

snowgirl

by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Good morning ladies!

8 Days until Christmas! If you celebrate, are your ready?

Any last minute errands or things you still need to do?

zboys
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

We're beyond broke right now.  lol  Payday for both of us is next Tuesday and Wednesday.  Imagine that!  I only have one gift for each child so far.  Christmas should be interesting this year.  ho ho ho

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning ladies!

8 Days until Christmas! If you celebrate, are your ready? Any last minute errands or things you still need to do?

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:17 AM

I'm ready for Christmas, we just need to go grocery shopping. Dh is in charge of Christmas dinner this year.

Dh's birthday and dd's Christmas program are this Thursday. That's about it, pretty easy week.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Are you going to be hitting the stores Christmas eve?

Quoting zboys:

We're beyond broke right now.  lol  Payday for both of us is next Tuesday and Wednesday.  Imagine that!  I only have one gift for each child so far.  Christmas should be interesting this year.  ho ho ho

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning ladies!

8 Days until Christmas! If you celebrate, are your ready? Any last minute errands or things you still need to do?

zboys
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I guess.  [shrugs shoulders]  ??

Quoting goddess99:

Are you going to be hitting the stores Christmas eve?

Quoting zboys:

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning ladies!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I had a few years like that too. Nothing like crunch time.

Quoting zboys:

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning ladies!

dolphinlover325
by New Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah i am ready for christmas
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:33 AM

My mom and I are in charge of our Christmas Eve party and food. My DH is in charge of Christmas dinner. I still have to finish shopping for the groceries as well.

Quoting goddess99:

I'm ready for Christmas, we just need to go grocery shopping. Dh is in charge of Christmas dinner this year.

Dh's birthday and dd's Christmas program are this Thursday. That's about it, pretty easy week.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:35 AM

What will your dh be cooking? Does he like to cook?

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

My mom and I are in charge of our Christmas Eve party and food. My DH is in charge of Christmas dinner. I still have to finish shopping for the groceries as well.

Quoting goddess99:

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Yes he will. My DH is an amazing cook. I don't even know why I bother cooking. Everything he makes is fantastic. It is a relaxing hobby for him, so he enjoys it.

What about your DH?

Quoting goddess99:

What will your dh be cooking? Does he like to cook?

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Quoting goddess99:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)