Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Is it just me or...

Posted by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 8:39 PM
  • 25 Replies
Have half the women on this site gone more crazy than usual lately?
I wandered into a few other groups and the selfishness, hatred, and greed is just crazy!

Anyone have any happy/positive/exciting things to share that has to do with the holidays? Have you (or your children) done anything for someone else or has someone done something for you out of the kindness lately?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 22, 2013 at 8:47 PM

There's always alot of rudeness on here but the crazies do seem to be out in force lol.

We've done several fun things leading up to Christmas but haven't really helped anyone per-say. There were a few giveaway posts in mc, those were nice.

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 22, 2013 at 8:53 PM
I expect the rudeness. It is CM afterall lol.
I have seen so many people complaining about gifts and stuff. I mean really? If you are asking for handouts don't complain about what your kids get.

We donated some toys but that was it this year. We just scaled back overall with baby on the way.

Quoting goddess99:

There's always alot of rudeness on here but the crazies do seem to be out in force lol.

We've done several fun things leading up to Christmas but haven't really helped anyone per-say. There were a few giveaway posts in mc, those were nice.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 22, 2013 at 8:54 PM
2 moms liked this
SO's mom is paying for our washer to get fixed tomorrow. Merry Christmas to me!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 22, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Yeah no one can just be grateful, they need something to complain about.

Quoting splatz: I expect the rudeness. It is CM afterall lol.
I have seen so many people complaining about gifts and stuff. I mean really? If you are asking for handouts don't complain about what your kids get.

We donated some toys but that was it this year. We just scaled back overall with baby on the way.

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 22, 2013 at 8:56 PM

That's nice!!

Quoting splatz: SO's mom is paying for our washer to get fixed tomorrow. Merry Christmas to me!!!

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 23, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Its so quiet in here... bumping! :) 

frankiesma530
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 3:25 PM

My grandma sent over a beautiful gingerbread house for my kids...My jaw hit the floor, we have never had one before. 

Junebaby18
by Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 12:07 AM
We went shopping today for presents for the inlaws that will be here after Christmas, then we bought our 2.5 year old some presents (boots and leggings). We didn't get us, mom and dad, anything since we could care less and the inlaws and my family will be bringing stuff for all of us when they come over after the holidays. When we got home and wrapped everything up, my dd asked if I got any gifts/presents. I told her no, but that was ok because we didn't need anything. She said "I will get you two gifts!" She also asked my dh the same thing and told him that she would get him two gifts. lol
There is no way for her to give us anything, but it was just cute and thoughtful of such a little girl thinking about her mommy and daddy.
Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 12:08 AM
That's awesome

Quoting splatz: SO's mom is paying for our washer to get fixed tomorrow. Merry Christmas to me!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Cm drives me nuts anymore w rude hateful people everywhere.
On to exciting things. My ds tickled me saying "tickle tickle" he initiated it. So we had a tickle fight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)