Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

New years resolutions, anyone? Share here!

Posted by   + Show Post
Be it saving more, losing weight, getting toned, or just plain getting to places on time (The one I hope my friend Susan is doing...hint hint lol)-what is your new years resolution for the new year?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Replies (41-48):
Perle1
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Meditate, be faithful about working out 4x per week and most of all quit smoking for good!

WeeDawnee
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 4:26 AM
My last years was to lose weight and I went from a size 30 to an 18/20 this year I need to go to a size 16 and be toned and very happy!
celestegood
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:38 AM
Best of luck to you in all of your resolutions!

Quoting LeJane:

Same goes for me.. 

Other thoughts..    get serious about practicing guitar on a regular basis / continue to make progress on remodeling / get motorcycle liscense/   work on minimizing and getting back to basics and above all else-   Quit smoking...  

Quoting Scarpetta71:

I want to eat healthier ... Lay of the candy, drink more water and less coffee boring stuff really.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:38 AM
I love to meditate! Best of luck with your resolutions!

Quoting Perle1:

Meditate, be faithful about working out 4x per week and most of all quit smoking for good!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:39 AM
WOW! You rock. Best of luck getting down to an 18/20!

Quoting WeeDawnee: My last years was to lose weight and I went from a size 30 to an 18/20 this year I need to go to a size 16 and be toned and very happy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this

To go to Weight Watchers & learn to eat healthy again & to lose weight so that I am healthy & fit for my daughter.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:16 AM
You can do it!

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

To go to Weight Watchers & learn to eat healthy again & to lose weight so that I am healthy & fit for my daughter.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MSJAP2010
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Thanks. I had it under control for a while but then it decided to start being goofy. I am also setting a resolution to get my new tattoo that I've been wanting for over a year

Quoting celestegood: I wish you luck in accomplishing your goals! You can do it!

Quoting MSJAP2010: My resolution is to get my diabetes under control & lose weight
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN