Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

YAY! It's Friday!! What are your plans?

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:03 AM
  • 27 Replies

Any plans for the weekend?

TGIF

by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Ahh, Friday! My favorite day of the week :-)
Work has been quiet this week and the boss is out today, so yaay! :-)
This weekend I have a lot of cleaning and organizing to do. I need to make space for the boys new toys and electronics.
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Yay for bosses being gone! What do you do?

Every time I walk into the room with the tree I just turn right back around lol I don't have the energy to tackle that yet. Enjoy your weekend =)

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: Ahh, Friday! My favorite day of the week :-)
This weekend I have a lot of cleaning and organizing to do. I need to make space for the boys new toys and electronics.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:23 AM
I'm at work right now and have to work tomorrow.
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:41 AM

You work too much! lol

Do you have new years eve or day off?

Quoting MistressMinerva: I'm at work right now and have to work tomorrow.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Dec. 27, 2013 at 9:16 AM
I'm a paralegal in a personal injury law firm. I used to love it, now, not so much. Maybe a different area of law would be more exciting.
I know what you mean about the tree. A part of me wants to take it down but since its the first tree I've had since having my youngest son, I'm keeping it up til New Years

Quoting goddess99:

Every time I walk into the room with the tree I just turn right back around lol I don't have the energy to tackle that yet. Enjoy your weekend =)

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 27, 2013 at 9:19 AM

My dh has the day off so I'm waiting for him to get up and I'm going to JCPenneys. Then we are all going grocery shopping. Dh and I are going to watch Return of the Jedi sometime this weekend and I'll probably get started on tidying the living room.

Maries_Mom23
by Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 9:21 AM

In about an hour, we are leaving for a bit.  In one of the builidings at our state capitol, they show a family movie in the theatre for a few days after Christmas, while kids are on break.  Yesterday, it was Smurfs 2, today is it Monsters University.  So, we'll go there at 11:00.  Afterwards, we'll hit the Clay Center, which is a museum for kids.   

Tomorrow, who knows?  LOL...

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 27, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I thought maybe your job was in the law field. My mom was a legal secretary for over 30 years and she used to say all the time that her boss was out today and was always very happy about it lol. I think we might take our tree down next weekend.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: I'm a paralegal in a personal injury law firm. I used to love it, now, not so much. Maybe a different area of law would be more exciting.
I know what you mean about the tree. A part of me wants to take it down but since its the first tree I've had since having my youngest son, I'm keeping it up til New Years

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 27, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Aww sounds like you're going to have a great day. How fun!!

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

In about an hour, we are leaving for a bit.  In one of the builidings at our state capitol, they show a family movie in the theatre for a few days after Christmas, while kids are on break.  Yesterday, it was Smurfs 2, today is it Monsters University.  So, we'll go there at 11:00.  Afterwards, we'll hit the Clay Center, which is a museum for kids.   

Tomorrow, who knows?  LOL...

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Shopping! I need to get a new pair cross trainers today. My favorite store is having 40% off the entire store tomorrow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN