Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Problems

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM
  • 23 Replies

What is your biggest mom issue right now?

by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:39 AM

She is the last person in the world I would TRUST!

Momofmenagerie
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:42 AM
That she lives so far away. :-/
fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:58 AM

That she has passed away & I don't have her anymore for advice etc.

Momofmenagerie
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:25 AM
I'm so sorry. I try not to imagine what that will do to me.

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

That she has passed away & I don't have her anymore for advice etc.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 29, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Ahh the fact that my dd is hooked on staying up until midnight. To be honest I don't really care right now but we have to get it under control before school starts up again.

Pam_8787
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 2:15 PM
My issue with my mom is that she is sick. And she has been sick for a long time. But she is so independent that she won't ask for help.

My own issue is that I am so tired most of the time that I feel like I do not spend any time with my two boys.
Johnhenrysgirl
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 2:19 PM

My mom lives states away and I'm about to have my 3rd baby and not sure if she really will make it down.

Me well I am so tired & uncomfortable I am not the best person to be around :-/

CafeMom Tickers
newwifenmom
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Matt won't nap anymore

I'm stuck in the house most days, so having to get really creative to keep us from boredom

lovingbearof7
by New Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 5:28 PM

My issue with my mom is she is married to a level 3 sex offender and she told me that someone was just acting like him it not him. I seen the photo my self and I have a good friend that is a cop and he looked in to it for me it is true he is a level 3 sex offender. I told her but she told me if I do not like it then I can just go to Hell sorry about that. she is the last preson in the World I would TRUST with my kids even my pets 

as for me I have 7 kids 4 boys and 3 girls and no mater what I do it is so heard to get them to do there chores. I have tryed everying from carts to taking the thing the love a way and it just not working out at all. I want the best for my kids and sometime I feel I am just being so heard on them at time but man just do you chores and homework it all would be good.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 29, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Oh I guess I read this differently than others. I thought it meant the biggest issue you have as a mom not mother problems lol. My biggest mother problem is she doesn't ask for help.

Quoting goddess99:

Ahh the fact that my dd is hooked on staying up until midnight. To be honest I don't really care right now but we have to get it under control before school starts up again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)