Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Mom Problems

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM
  • 23 Replies

What is your biggest mom issue right now?

by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:39 AM

She is the last person in the world I would TRUST!

Momofmenagerie
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:42 AM
That she lives so far away. :-/
fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:58 AM

That she has passed away & I don't have her anymore for advice etc.

Momofmenagerie
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:25 AM
I'm so sorry. I try not to imagine what that will do to me.

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

That she has passed away & I don't have her anymore for advice etc.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 29, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Ahh the fact that my dd is hooked on staying up until midnight. To be honest I don't really care right now but we have to get it under control before school starts up again.

Pam_8787
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 2:15 PM
My issue with my mom is that she is sick. And she has been sick for a long time. But she is so independent that she won't ask for help.

My own issue is that I am so tired most of the time that I feel like I do not spend any time with my two boys.
Johnhenrysgirl
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 2:19 PM

My mom lives states away and I'm about to have my 3rd baby and not sure if she really will make it down.

Me well I am so tired & uncomfortable I am not the best person to be around :-/

CafeMom Tickers
newwifenmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Matt won't nap anymore

I'm stuck in the house most days, so having to get really creative to keep us from boredom

lovingbearof7
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 5:28 PM

My issue with my mom is she is married to a level 3 sex offender and she told me that someone was just acting like him it not him. I seen the photo my self and I have a good friend that is a cop and he looked in to it for me it is true he is a level 3 sex offender. I told her but she told me if I do not like it then I can just go to Hell sorry about that. she is the last preson in the World I would TRUST with my kids even my pets 

as for me I have 7 kids 4 boys and 3 girls and no mater what I do it is so heard to get them to do there chores. I have tryed everying from carts to taking the thing the love a way and it just not working out at all. I want the best for my kids and sometime I feel I am just being so heard on them at time but man just do you chores and homework it all would be good.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 29, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Oh I guess I read this differently than others. I thought it meant the biggest issue you have as a mom not mother problems lol. My biggest mother problem is she doesn't ask for help.

Quoting goddess99:

Ahh the fact that my dd is hooked on staying up until midnight. To be honest I don't really care right now but we have to get it under control before school starts up again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN