Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

EX want let me see my kids

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 7:27 PM
  • 13 Replies

My ex got custody of our two teenagers and I got the 10 yr old.He is refusing to let them come see me ,because I found someone else. Now he is telling me he's taking me to court and get the 10 yr old. He says she is in a bad atmosphere because my new husband has hep.b..We are all being treated and taking precautions..What I'm wanting to know is can he take her away from me because of my husbands condition

Worried Mom

by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:36 AM

I am not sure.

bellawomen
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Dumb. I don't see how a judge will side with him. Keep all records of communications (screenshot text messages, emails, etc.) to show he is threatening you. Also be prepared to show how you and your husband are taking precautions.
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 29, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Good luck with everything!

Johnhenrysgirl
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Not sure either but it might be a possibility if he has your other two? I am sorry and kids shouldn't be used to play games. Hope you get to see all your kids.

Pam_8787
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Yea I'm not sure either but if he has the other two then I suppose it could be a possibility. I would just start getting all the information you can together to fight it. Sorry mama.
MizzDoubtful3
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 6:48 PM

I am in a simular situation but I have never heard a judge splitting up the children? Usualy they try to keep them together for support reasons etc. But as far as going to court for custody issues it is a good possibility they may remove the child to be with her siblings.

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:19 AM

This. 

Quoting Johnhenrysgirl:

Not sure either but it might be a possibility if he has your other two? I am sorry and kids shouldn't be used to play games. Hope you get to see all your kids.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Quoting bellawomen: Dumb. I don't see how a judge will side with him. Keep all records of communications (screenshot text messages, emails, etc.) to show he is threatening you. Also be prepared to show how you and your husband are taking precautions.

ChanningsMom12
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:07 AM
I would talk to an attorney if I was you.
aj_mom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I would consult an attorney and do what the others have suggested about keeping track of all forms of communication and what precautions y'all are taking.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)