Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How to find her

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:37 AM
  • 32 Replies

So I am looking for a very old dear friend of mine....  I don't know how connected to the viral world she is and the last i heard of her things weren't going to well for her but the last I saw her she was great.... I last saw her in 2007 she is my best friend my first real friend and i would so love to find her and just know she's okay... A lot of bad stuff has happened to her in her life and she was always there for me and I'm seeing now that the last time I saw her I let her slipped out of my life and I'd love to find her......

Does anyone know any good tips on how to find people who aren't out there online??????  How could I go about finding her????

by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 31, 2013 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Great question, I'd love to check back and see what others have said. I too am looking for someone who doesn't seem to be online. It's frustrating. Good luck!

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 31, 2013 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I have been on fb looking for past friends when we were stationed because of military.Nothing.

JILLYBEAN2362
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Case.net. Not my business, but if some of her trouble has been legal case.net would have the last known address.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 31, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Do you know any of her family members or other friends? Ask them.

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 10:46 AM

you'd be shocked today how easy it can be - did you try Google ?  Yellowpages.com ?   Did she have siblings ? Parents still alive ?  Try them too.

My settings on FB are super private, my number is unlisted but if you google my full name, an article on the company I work for pops up and an old add for my car including my cell number.  So I can be found easier than I thought .... a old friend of mine just found me that way

charleyangel317
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Whitepages.com and enter her parent's names if you knew them. It normally shows info on the side of people that they are connected with by address.

mommy2girls0506
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

It's so frustrating and finding nothing time after time.... breaks my heart everytime

Quoting goddess99:

Great question, I'd love to check back and see what others have said. I too am looking for someone who doesn't seem to be online. It's frustrating. Good luck!

mommy2girls0506
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I moved around a bunch as a kid cause of my parents being military so I know how that is... I wish you luck finding your friends.

Quoting johnny4ever:

I have been on fb looking for past friends when we were stationed because of military.Nothing.

mommy2girls0506
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:33 PM

thanks i hadn't thought of that

Quoting JILLYBEAN2362:

Case.net. Not my business, but if some of her trouble has been legal case.net would have the last known address.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:34 PM

All I have found out is I believe my friend has been married twice, has lived in 3 different states but even with the other names she still doesn't seem to be online.

Quoting mommy2girls0506:

It's so frustrating and finding nothing time after time.... breaks my heart everytime

Quoting goddess99:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)