Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Aren't DHs wonderful?

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 11:53 AM
  • 87 Replies

What does your dh/so do that makes him wonderful, in your eyes?

groom

by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 31, 2013 at 11:59 AM
2 moms liked this

Last night my dh tells me that he's taking a woman shopping Friday so she can pick out a new laptop. At first I was like What? Then he told me who it was.

My dh works at a Very small family run print shop here in our small town. There's the boss, who has become my dh's best guy friend, his fiance, and his parents who wonder in from time to time, then there's my dh who is the geek/graphic designer. There is this woman, D, who has been coming in for years because she's a writer and my dh just helped her get her latest book published and online for sale. D is in her 80s and needs help getting a new laptop so my dh offered to take her to Staples and help her pick something out. =D lol He is so sweet, I just love that man!

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting goddess99:

Last night my dh tells me that he's taking a woman shopping Friday so she can pick out a new laptop. At first I was like What? Then he told me who it was.

My dh works at a Very small family run print shop here in our small town. There's the boss, who has become my dh's best guy friend, his fiance, and his parents who wonder in from time to time, then there's my dh who is the geek/graphic designer. There is this woman, D, who has been coming in for years because she's a writer and my dh just helped her get her latest book published and online for sale. D is in her 80s and needs help getting a new laptop so my dh offered to take her to Staples and help her pick something out. =D lol He is so sweet, I just love that man!

That's awesome!

Decemberlov
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

That's super sweet of him. :)

I work at a print shop too ;)

Quoting goddess99:

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Lately we have been butting heads ALOT!He isn't that great at Discipline when it comes to our son.I follow through 95% of the time.Plus he has this need to constantly go out of his way to say his way is the only and right way.I love him but I am not in love with him anymore.sarcasm

Decemberlov
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:49 PM

He respects women, he shovels snow for our neighbor that is elderly, he still opens the car door for me after all these years, he orders for me when we eat out (not because he's controlling, he just thinks it's proper and I love it), he constantly reminds me that chivalry is not dead.

Decemberlov
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:00 PM

wow this thread is really taking off....guess there aren't that many women on CM that are thrilled with their husbands lol

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Aw that's sad, I'm sorry. It's never fun to read about a marriage that isn't doing great.

Quoting johnny4ever:

Lately we have been butting heads ALOT!He isn't that great at Discipline when it comes to our son.I follow through 95% of the time.Plus he has this need to constantly go out of his way to say his way is the only and right way.I love him but I am not in love with him anymore.sarcasm

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I know, it's kind of sad.

Quoting Decemberlov:

wow this thread is really taking off....guess there aren't that many women on CM that are thrilled with their husbands lol

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

This is so sweet. I'm so glad you found and are happy with a really great guy =)

Quoting Decemberlov:

He respects women, he shovels snow for our neighbor that is elderly, he still opens the car door for me after all these years, he orders for me when we eat out (not because he's controlling, he just thinks it's proper and I love it), he constantly reminds me that chivalry is not dead.

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:08 PM
I don't have one so I wouldn't know.
Maybe 20-30 yrs from now I will have one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)