Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Say Hello & Introduce Yourself...

welcome

Welcome to Mom to Mom!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they?

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...?

4. What do you like to do in your free time?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Mom to Mom & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Replies (1311-1320):
Tduck
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2014 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they? 1 son who is 13 months today

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM? WOHM

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...? Married

4. What do you like to do in your free time? Cook, Read, Crafts

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:51 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 19, 2014 at 10:43 AM

Welcome to the group,
How are things going with your little one?
Glad you're here :)

Quoting Tduck:

earthangel1967
by on Nov. 20, 2014 at 1:35 AM

Welcome hugs to the group! 

Did you do anything special to celebrate when your son turned 1 last month? : ) 

What are your favorite kind of crafts to do?

What genre do you like to read most? 

Quoting Tduck:

View Full Size Image YVONNE

treysmama06
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2014 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Rena and I'm 27 yrs old. Married for 5 yrs,been together 10 yrs..we have 1 Ds who is 8 and I'm a birth mother to a beautiful 10wk old baby girl. I love my family and spending time with them.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:51 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 27, 2014 at 6:15 PM

Welcome to the group,
Congrats on your new little one .. how are things going?  Nice to see you here ;)

Quoting treysmama06: Hi my name is Rena and I'm 27 yrs old. Married for 5 yrs,been together 10 yrs..we have 1 Ds who is 8 and I'm a birth mother to a beautiful 10wk old baby girl. I love my family and spending time with them.

earthangel1967
by on Nov. 29, 2014 at 11:34 PM

Hi Rena, It's nice to meet you and welcome hugs to the group. You are the same age as our oldest of 5 kids, son Jese is 27 also. : ) He doesn't have any kids though which is fine, as long as he is happy we are happy. 

Congrats on your marriage, kids and family. Is your son excited about being a big brother now or is he still adjsusting a lot? 

Quoting treysmama06: Hi my name is Rena and I'm 27 yrs old. Married for 5 yrs,been together 10 yrs..we have 1 Ds who is 8 and I'm a birth mother to a beautiful 10wk old baby girl. I love my family and spending time with them.

View Full Size Image YVONNE

jowee74
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2014 at 8:24 PM

Hello Ladies, I am new to this group today and would like to say hello! I am married, have a 20 yr old daughter, 23 & 19 yr old step daughters and a 17 yr old nephew who lives with us. I work outside of the home and enjoy spending time with family and friends. I look forward to meeting all of you and developing fun relationships!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Dec. 17, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Welcome to the group. I have 3 boys ages 23, 20 and 10.

Do you have any hobbies or interests that you enjoy?

Quoting jowee74:

Hello Ladies, I am new to this group today and would like to say hello! I am married, have a 20 yr old daughter, 23 & 19 yr old step daughters and a 17 yr old nephew who lives with us. I work outside of the home and enjoy spending time with family and friends. I look forward to meeting all of you and developing fun relationships!

jowee74
by New Member on Dec. 17, 2014 at 8:54 PM

I love any type of Craft and games of any sort really. Mostly card games with family! I enjoy my morning Coffee and time spent with my 8 yr old Chihuahua and 2 yr old Labradoodle. Very much family oriented and somewhat of a homebody.  How about you?

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Welcome to the group. I have 3 boys ages 23, 20 and 10.

Do you have any hobbies or interests that you enjoy?

Quoting jowee74:

amomof3boys14
by New Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:35 PM

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they?3 boys (16,14 and 12 years old)

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM? Was unemployed starting a new job at an automotive machine shop on Monday

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...?Was married,now single.Husband died in March from a fatal heart attack.

4. What do you like to do in your free time?Read books mostly Mystery books which Kathy Reichs is my favorite author.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN