Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Say Hello & Introduce Yourself...

welcome

Welcome to Mom to Mom!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they?

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...?

4. What do you like to do in your free time?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Mom to Mom & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Replies (1171-1171):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:32 AM

Good for you :)

Quoting MaddieLainesMom:

Absolutely, I definitely got to follow my dreams!

Quoting hugss:

Sounds like you really enjoy it too :)

Quoting MaddieLainesMom:

Thanks! It truly is a blast and a blessing. I've doing doing it since I was 18 really. So, that's about 8 1/2 years. But I'd say it's been really serious and steady for about the last 5/6 years. 

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group Claire,How long have you been doing that as your job?  Sounds awesome ;)

Quoting MaddieLainesMom:

Hello, my name is Claire and I live with my seven year old daughter, my SO, and our cat Marilyn in Nashville, Tennessee. I work as a professional dancer and model around the area and my SO plays guitar in a band. We don't have much in the way of free time, but we get the time we like to go out with friends, spend time with DD, do craft projects around the house, and play music/ dance. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)