Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Say Hello & Introduce Yourself...

welcome

Welcome to Mom to Mom!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they?

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...?

4. What do you like to do in your free time?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Mom to Mom & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Replies (791-791):
cdandria
by New Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 9:05 PM

Hi all, hope I'm not double posting here, been a long day of posting here and there on CM.. I'm cdandria, first name Carol, mother of 2 girls, oldest is 22 Amanda,with 2 kids of her own, a 2 yr old girl Alliana and a 7 mth old boy Kyrian..Also have a 14 yr old daughter Samantha. 

I am disabled, broke my knee and ended up with nerved damage all the way down to my toes on my right legg, have other issues I deal with, lower back, hips and depression and anxiety, so I have my good days and my bad, can be a moody bitch at times, and can't always sit for long periods of time ..Widowed for 10 yrs. this Nov 24, but he's in a better place, not suffering any more.. Single.. last relationship didn't work, and much better just me and Sam these days. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)