Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Say Hello & Introduce Yourself...

welcome

Welcome to Mom to Mom!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they?

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...?

4. What do you like to do in your free time?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Mom to Mom & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Replies (1091-1100):
Jordansmommy32
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 12:08 AM
Hi my name is Christina. My Ds is 21 months on the 24th. He's my one and only baby boy. Married. Live in Albertville, Alabama
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:51 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 12:22 AM

Welcome to the group Christina,
Are you able to be at home with your little one?
Hope you enjoy this group :)

Quoting Jordansmommy32: Hi my name is Christina. My Ds is 21 months on the 24th. He's my one and only baby boy. Married. Live in Albertville, Alabama

TheJerseyGirl
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 7:39 AM

Welcome Christina!

Quoting Jordansmommy32: Hi my name is Christina. My Ds is 21 months on the 24th. He's my one and only baby boy. Married. Live in Albertville, Alabama

TheJerseyGirl
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 7:40 AM

Welcome!

Quoting sIsSy0809:

good afternoon. mom of 3, 2 girls and a boy. married. been raisin' infants since i was 9, thats 22 1/2 years of experience. so none of this is new to me. 

Sweete4422
by New Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Hi, I'm Jen. Here's a little about me. :)

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they? I have one child, my daughter is 11 months old.

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM? WAHM-nanny 3 days a week

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...? Married

4. What do you like to do in your free time? Coffee dates, cook, time with friends. Long walks w/ baby.

Nhik17
by New Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:51 PM

Hi, I'm Nick!  I'm a new mom of a 5 month old girl and live in Muskegon. I'm looking to make new friends, playdates for my little girl and just to exchange advice, etc.  I'm really new to all this joining a group and all.

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they? I have 1 baby and 2 step kids.

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM? Not sure what this mean. :-)

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...? I'm married to the love of my life and wonderful man!

4. What do you like to do in your free time? My free time consist of playing with my little girl and making little beanies for her in the winter. Ever since I had her all I want to do is make things for her and take care of her. Typical mom thing huh? :-) But I LOVE her to pieces!!!! Oh and I love to bake when I can. Trying new recipes and the house smelling so delicious. :-)

momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:23 PM

Hi Jen, welcome! 

Quoting Sweete4422:

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they? I have one child, my daughter is 11 months old.

4. What do you like to do in your free time? Coffee dates, cook, time with friends. Long walks w/ baby.

momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:25 PM

Hi Nick, welcome to the group!  What state is Muskegon located in?

Quoting Nhik17:

Hi, I'm Nick!  I'm a new mom of a 5 month old girl and live in Muskegon. I'm looking to make new friends, playdates for my little girl and just to exchange advice, etc.  I'm really new to all this joining a group and all.

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they? I have 1 baby and 2 step kids.

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...? I'm married to the love of my life and wonderful man!

4. What do you like to do in your free time? My free time consist of playing with my little girl and making little beanies for her in the winter. Ever since I had her all I want to do is make things for her and take care of her. Typical mom thing huh? :-) But I LOVE her to pieces!!!! Oh and I love to bake when I can. Trying new recipes and the house smelling so delicious. :-)

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:07 AM

Welcome to the group Nicki,
Aww so glad you love doing all that with your little one.
How has that been going?
Hope you enjoy this group :)

Quoting Nhik17:

hugss

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:09 AM

Welcome to the group Jen,
How is your summer been going?  Hope you enjoy the group :)

Quoting Sweete4422:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN